PDA

View Full Version : DISCUS HABITAT SINGAPORE

03-04-2004, 03:12 AM
Salutations Everyone!

Greetings from Discus Habitat, Singapore. My name is Lenny and together with Peter, we have been following Simply for some time and find the forum very informative and beneficial to all who keep discus. Kudos to all you guys and moderators for such a wonderful forum! 8)

Please allow me to introduce ourselves. Discus Habitat is a specialty house dealing primarily in the wholesale, export and retail of Discus. We are both hobbyists and enthusiasts who have decided to fulfill a dream of producing quality Discus for the international and local fraternity. Since a picture paints a thousand words, please visit our website and get to know us better.

We look forward to your comments and please remember to let us know if you happen to pass through this neck of the woods! ;)

Peter & Lenny
DISCUS HABITAT
-The Art & Science of Discus, Singapore Style!

WWW.DISCUSHABITAT.COM (http://WWW.DISCUSHABITAT.COM)

Dkarc@Aol.com
03-04-2004, 01:00 PM
Welcome to SimplyDiscus!!! It is really nice to have more people from Singapore join us in our online community. Im sure you have alot of helpful tips for us hobbiyists and future breeders.

-Ryan

Smokey
03-04-2004, 01:11 PM
Welcome aboard Pete and lenny.
Very nice web page. Good looking discus.

Simplydiscus - truely an international community.

Smokey

Jeff
03-05-2004, 10:17 PM
I was there last time I was in Sing. Nice shop. Peter was not there, but next time I will catch up with him. ;)

dh Lenny
03-11-2004, 04:33 AM
Hi Eveyone!

I've changed my nick 'cos the other one was too long...

Here I am in between water changes hoping I can contribute something useful. ;D *phew* It sure is hard work cleaning all those tanks! Someone should invent an automated discus tank cleaner... :D

Hey when are you dropping by to help us out with the cleaning Jeff??! ;D

Jeff
03-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Hehe. Maybe June. :)

DiscusR1
03-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Jeff,

Can someone tag alone with you in june?

dh Lenny
03-14-2004, 11:58 AM
I guess the more the merrier eh? But if you're gonna drive down in that nifty car of yours i'm sure Jeff wouldn't mind the lift... ;D

You'll get a free discus if I get to go for a spin in it! Wahaha! :D You'll get to pick the smaller ones of course...

zoids
03-15-2004, 12:10 AM
Welcome to the board lenny.

Nice RSG you have there.

Roy

OEG
03-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Lenny,
Thanks for stoping by here there is always more to learn about these fish and I hope we could all help each other. Welcome to Simply.
OscarDDD

DiscusR1
03-16-2004, 01:35 PM
lenny,
I wish I could bring it over and take you for a spin but that might cost a little much, still want to come to the store. But Jeff must not want anyone to go with him.

hehehehehe ;D

dh Lenny
03-19-2004, 02:32 AM
Hi Roy! Thanks for the welcome. Er... you need some of those RSG fry?? ;D

Hi Desert Diamond Discus! Hey is Desert Diamond the name for another breed? Cool! 8) The learning curve for discus is truly endless... It kinda applies to life to eh? ;)

Heya DiscusR1! What car is that anyways?? It looks Japanese but the doors remind me a little of a dodge viper. *sigh* A car like that would probably cost about USD 100,000! :o *VROOOOM*

April
03-19-2004, 10:07 PM
Welcome aboard Lenny. your fish tanks look perfectly clean..think Jeff will have an easy time of it!! Look forward to reading your posts.
thanks for sharing your pics and website etc. :wave: :thumbsup: