PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and where is...

Discusthing
03-19-2004, 07:22 PM
I am new to this forum and new to discus and...OK go and laugh at the new guy, get it out of your system, I'll give you five minutes...oh that's funny...ohhh that hurt....good one...OK times up, hey, times up, oh yeah, how about this, the last time I saw a mouth that big it had a hook in it. Now that we got that done, as I was saying I am new to discus but not new to tropical fish, salt water fish, great lakes fish, fishing for answers, fish for trouble, etc., etc. My first try at this discus game was a total disaster, no survivors. However, a great light shone upon me and I saw the light right here at our lady of the discus. This is a great forum and should be copied by any group that wishes to partake in such a thing. I am currently cycling two aquariums, 30 and 50 gal., and will be hunting for new discus soon. Since I live in Michigan, not many miles from Cary of Great Lakes Discus I figure he is my logical choice to start with. I know, from his post awhile back, that he is opening a store but I have not heard or seen anything since. Cary, you out there? Will your store be open soon or should I give you a call? Glad to meet everyone and thanks for all the great information on this forum

Barb Newell
03-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Hi Discusthing :wave:, welcome to Simply Discus.
You'll be addicted soon ;D, like the rest of us.

Barb :)

Carol_Roberts
03-19-2004, 10:21 PM
Click on his website at the top of the page. You should call him and find out what he will have available