PDA

View Full Version : Australian mainly melbourne.

flukes
04-04-2004, 09:30 AM
Melbourne breeders??? where are they?? i have to import everything from sydney!! must be because its too cold here for breeders. But if there are any please let me know.

April
04-04-2004, 11:30 AM
hi. well..first off..check out the aussie aussie aussie post. all the aussies hang out there. there is one guy who breeds near Melbourne..his name is rod Coleman . he can be found in the aussie post.
http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index.php?board=18;action=display;threadid=14706;s tart=585#msg182398
Heh..i had to import my discus all the way from Brisbane... and i live in canada!! think its too cold here also for alot of breeders.
while your reading the aussie post..say hi. lots of great aussies post there. theres also aussie 1 and aussie 2 posts..hundreds of pages. :o
If you go to profiles and select your country..you will get your nice littel aussie flag on your posts.

flukes
04-06-2004, 04:59 AM
Thankyou, so he is in brisbane?? i am sick of importing from around australia i want a importer in melbourne!! I suppose they are all in brisbane because of the warm climates. Ahhh well guess importing is the way to go, ive always been happy with the quality of fish of gotten so i spose i cant complain.

Thanks for that
Scott

Rod Coleman
04-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Hi Scott
You have mail.

Regards
Rod Coleman

Himbo
04-12-2004, 01:05 AM
Fluke: I don't think interstate qualifies as importing.... :D I'm from Adelaide - there are no breeders down here at all!

Anyway, that discus you have as your picture thing - is it yours? If so, where did you get it from?

nicholas76
05-17-2004, 03:47 AM
Hey flukes,

I live in melbourne and might be able to help you finding great local discus. Hard to find them without totally being ripped off.

just drop me a pm and we could help each other out with fish and stuff.

cheers

nick