PDA

View Full Version : whats happened to my post.

troy
04-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Over the last day or two i have made some posts but they are no where to be seen . What might be happening.

Thanks

Troy

brewmaster15
04-05-2004, 10:17 AM
Hi Troy,
If you go to your profile, you can review the last posts you made and where they are..... These are what I saw...

1 Additional Stuff / Comments and Questions / whats happened to my post. on: Today at 09:14:25am
Over the last day or two i have made some posts but they are no where to be seen . What might be happening.

Thanks

Troy

2 Main Discus Topics / Breeding Discus / Breeding in very soft water. on: Today at 08:42:30am

Leopards are not easy to breed like turqs and pigeons.
Have tried to breed my leopards in water below 1 gh and ph 7. My question , can they breed in water that soft.

3 Main Discus Topics / Breeding Discus / tring to breed leopards on: Yesterday at 09:08:59pm
Hi

I am trying to bred my leopard discus, so far i have had no luck. Back a year ago i manage to get 15 fry that become free swimming before they were eaten, not enough of them.
Now i have shifted house and on new water supply, tried using 20% distilled water and discus buffer to reduce ph from 7.8 to 7. still no luck, eggs turn white.
I think the water is too soft conductivity of 27, GH appears to be under 1.
Does anyone think the hardness is the problem , what
should it be and how to do i increase it .

Troy

4 Main Discus Topics / Water Works / Re:Removing nitrates from tap water on: March 31, 2004, 05:42:06 PM

The Plant sounds like a good idea, might see if we have them here in NZ. I s there anything else that can be used to remove them in 24hrs.

5 Main Discus Topics / Water Works / Removing nitrates from tap water on: March 30, 2004, 06:29:02 AM
Hi all

I have high nitrates from my tap water , what are some ways to remove the nitrates.

Thanks

Troy

6 Main Discus Topics / Water Works / Re:need help with water report on: March 29, 2004, 06:23:32 AM
Hi all

After a long think and working out the cheapest easiest way i am going to buy a toxic water sponge to remove the copper, a uv sterilizer to kill the bacteria, purigen to remove nitrates and some carbon. Will use this in my holding barrel and hope it solves the problem. Does anyone know how to remove nitrates from tap water apart from purigen.

Troy

troy
04-06-2004, 12:46 AM
Hi Brew

I have looked and looked for my posts recently done in the breeding section but i can not find them.
So i have tried another post in breeding but it still does not show . This has not happened to me before.
I am very keen to find out if water can be too soft for breeding leopards and how to correct it.

Thanks

Troy

Carol_Roberts
04-06-2004, 01:41 AM
Are you talking about this post?
http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=17792

troy
04-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Hi Carol

Yes that is one of them , it seems you can see my posts but i cannot for some reason. so i must have about 3posts in the breeding section that are asking the same questions.

Troy