PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Cary

Benis
05-29-2004, 12:25 AM
Hello All,
Has anyone heard from Cary form GLD? I've been trying to get in touch with him and cannot get a hold of him. I know he was expecting a new child and I hope everything is doing okay. I wanted to know if he left the hobby alone for a while and if he was going to get back in it.

Cary, he you happen to read this I'm trying to find out if you had any 1"5 inch discus available.

I hope to hear from anyone who has been in contact with you.

Thanks a Million :D

RandalB
05-29-2004, 12:38 AM
Benis,
I talked to Cary the other day, all's good but hectic. Give him a call, the number is on his website www.greatlakesdiscus.com He gets more E-mail than he can handle sometimes.

HTH,
RandalB

KD
05-30-2004, 08:10 PM
Hi Benis,
He's around, he's busy expanding with a new baby and a new building with more room for fishies. Keep trying to call.

Benis
05-30-2004, 10:34 PM
Hello KD,
Thanks for the information. I'm trying to get back to a hobby I had left a few years ago because some bad luck with a certain breeder. I have been reading almost everything on this forum. I know how tight things can be, because I'm also a father of three ;D.

Thanks a Million for taking the time to reply :)

KD
05-31-2004, 08:33 PM
You are very welcome-- I am Super pleased with my order from him!!! Make sure you make it clear what you are looking for with any breeder or seller. Cary was very patient with me.
Good Luck!!!
Karen

Benis
05-31-2004, 08:38 PM
Thanks KD,
He replied to one of my e-mails. He said that he will have some 1" or so available in 4 weeks :D I'm finally going to call him and ask him a lot of questions ??? ??? ???

Thank you, for replying back to me ;D

KD
06-01-2004, 09:12 PM
He's a great guy!!!
Be patient!!
Karen

Benis
06-01-2004, 09:26 PM
Thanks KD,
I heard a lot of good about him ;D I heard he just had a new baby and I can understand that because I'm also a father. I have to wait for a whole four weeks and it's killing me now :-[ Like they say, we have to learn patience and i'm trying very badly :banghead:

Thanks a Million

April
06-02-2004, 08:24 AM
it will be well worht your while to wait. he just moved all his pairs to the new hatchery. theres a link somewhere about hs new hatchery and them building it. im sure now that the fish are all settled they will be poppin out fry like crazy.

Benis
06-03-2004, 01:02 AM
April,
A million thanks for the new information. I hope it would be pretty soon, so I can order some ;D I have to remember to be patient and remain very Patience :cool: no matter what :D

I appreciate it very much, and keep me posted if you hear from him first :D

Discus_KC
06-03-2004, 03:42 AM
Benis,

If you want them, they will come !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

He's super busy but you will be taken care of.

I'm waiting too !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jack

Benis
06-03-2004, 08:55 PM
April,
Please do not forget me if tou hear from him first :antlers: