PDA

View Full Version : Moving to LA. Looking for apt manager position

wall_o_fish
06-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Hey all.

This may not be the best place for this post. Moderators, please feel free to move it if it's inappropriately placed.

I'm moving to LA soon (early august or sooner) to attend dental school. I'll be closer to some good discus suppliers, which is good 'cause I'm looking to get back into the life of water changes.

I'm looking for an apartment resident-manager job for my wife and I. The nearer to USC campus, the better. Anyone know of anything? We have job experience already. (Just FYI, I've already scoured the online LA-Times and other online job posting sources.)

scott

Discusgeo
06-12-2004, 08:58 AM
You may want to keep an eye on the www.Monster.com I found this for you and there are others:
This is the link to this ad.
http://jobsearch.monster.com/jobsearch.asp?q=apartment+management&lid=348&fn=&s ort=rv&vw=b&cy=US&re=14&brd=1%2C1862%2C1863

Leasing Consultant:

AIMCO, the nations largest residential property management company, is seeking dynamic, highly motivated and energetic full-time and seasonal Leasing Consultants to join the property management team for its apartment properties in Los Angeles County:

The Leasing Consultant will show and lease apartments, will understand and effectively communicate lease terms, specifications, community policies, current rental rates, sizes, locations and amenities of property, via telephone and in-person. Effectively applies sales techniques in order to successfully close the sale. Performs administrative tasks relative to leasing activities, such as gathering screening data for applications, collecting rental deposits, maintaining and updating files, insuring property and models are prepared for viewing by concentrating on “curb appeal” of the property. Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under direction of the Community Manager. “Shop” competitive properties, maintain contact with all service vendors, handle resident requests and complaints in an efficient and courteous manner, while maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times.

Candidates should be outgoing, professional, flexible, energetic and organized. This self-starter should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where strong sales and customer service skills are utilized. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, with one to three months related experience and/or training.

AIMCO offers a full benefits package: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance and tuition reimbursement.

Qualified candidates should submit a resume to (choose location):

Malibu Canyon, Calabasas: Appointment: 818-880-4606 or email: robynn.hall@aimco.com
Palazzo@Park LaBrea: Appointment:323-939-2627 or email: thomas.saldana@aimco.com
Warner Center, Woodland Hills: Appointment: 818-999-5141 email: teresa.nicklas@aimco.com

wall_o_fish
06-12-2004, 08:47 PM
thanks for the info. AIMCO's a good company to register with.

Any other leads of less-corporatized companies would be appreciated.

thanks.

scott

wall_o_fish
07-27-2004, 12:14 AM
We found a position in a sweet 2-bdrm penthouse. thanks for the recommendation.

scott