PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area Discus "BAD" Meeting

Tad
06-11-2004, 10:44 PM
I have been given the honor of announcing the first ever, Bay Area Discus “BAD” meeting scheduled for Sunday August 22, 2004, and to be held in San Mateo (time and exact location, to be announced). This first ever meeting is open to any and all discus enthusiasts who are able to attend. Hopefully we can draw heavily from those who reside in the Bay Area and other parts of Northern California. The idea of a discus meeting focusing on the Northern California region had been in discussions for the last few months, and as of today, the core groups in discussions have decided we will make it a go. We are currently trying to find out how many other people are interested, and what they would want out of the meeting, for example: fish, discussions, raffle, fish supplies and etc. If you are interested in attending and have suggestions please contact me at dtfujita@charter.net or Cliff Young at cydiscus@hotmail.com and we will put you on our email list with all the logistical information for this first ever meeting. We highly encourage all of you that can attend to please do so as it will provide for a perfect situation to meet other discus enthusiast in our area.

With the highest regards,
Tad

paulmat
06-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Im gonna try to attend Tad ;D
It just depends on my schedual.

Paul

Tad
06-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Paul,
You can crash here at my place..I might even clean the pool ;D..hope to cya.

regards,
Tad

CliffsDiscus
06-15-2004, 01:20 AM
We have our first donation for the BAD meeting from Trucdan, he is donating
a certificate for 6 Marlboros or San Merahs. This will be raffle during the meeting. Hopefully this will set a trend for more donations

Cliff

Tad
07-31-2004, 01:36 PM
August 22nd is getting closer ;)...If any of our fellow discus hobbyist are considering attending Please contact either Myself at dtfujita@charter.net or contact Cliff at cydiscus@hotmail.com

regards,
Tad