PDA

View Full Version : Discus Breeders in Tennessee

Moragon
06-19-2004, 12:09 PM
Hello guys:
This is the first message I write!! IŽm going to introduce myself. My name is Santiago and I live in Colombia SA. I have been breeding fresh water fish for several years now (angels, bettas, and discus). Next month IŽm going to travel to Nashville, TN. I was wandering, are there any discus breeders or local pet stores where I could buy some discus??? IŽll like you to help me find one. Hope to get an answer... Thanks ;),
Santiago

PTDiscus
06-19-2004, 06:21 PM
Hey there Santiago,

On July 17th and 18th in Evenville,TN there will be The Fish Store's Quarterly Gathering. Doc will be there at least one day with his Discus that he Breed's. Also I know of 1 store and only 1 store that I would recommend to purchase discus from in Nashville. Emerald Bay carriers Jack Wattley discus and they do know discus and they take care of their discus as well. It is safe to say that this is only the second LFS in 30 years that I have trusted to get discus from.

Pat & Terri
PTDiscus©

Moragon
06-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Hi!!
Thanks for the quick response!!!
I`ve got another question for you, where is this city laocated??? I know it`s in TN, but got no idea of the region... Well :-\
About this local pet store in Nashville, do you have its address or phone numbers??? Thanks again!!!

Discusgeo
06-19-2004, 11:12 PM
Emerald Bay Fish & Reptiles
7053 Highway 70 S.
Nashville, Tennessee 37221
United States Phone: (615)646-8950
Web:

Try this link out it may help you but I don't know if they have Discus
http://www.pethobbyist.com/locator/kw_search.php?country=United+States&state=Tennesse e