PDA

View Full Version : Great Lake Discus & Amazing Aquatics

Benis
06-24-2004, 01:20 AM
Hello,
Does anyone know if a web site have been created yet for GLD & AA? I spoke to Cary a few days ago and did not even ask. I just read the post today and I can not beleive I bypass the whole thing ::)

Thanks a Million

Howie_W
06-24-2004, 08:56 AM
Hi Benis,

There's only the one GLD site, so don't worry you're not missing anything.

Still waiting for some fish eh?...remember, patience is a virtue (not that I have any). ;) Keep me posted!

Howie

brewmaster15
06-24-2004, 09:16 AM
http://www.greatlakesdiscus.com/

:) :) :) :)

Benis
06-24-2004, 07:40 PM
Thanks to you both, Howie& Brewmaster. I know of Cary's site, but thought they had created a new one since they joined forces :o

I know patience is a virtue and I have been away for three years out of the hobby and it's calling me back :love: I can't wait fro Cary to have the 1"5 frys and jump in joy with my kids.

kpix99
06-28-2004, 01:08 AM
Our new site is still under construction. I know it seems to be taking a long time, but it will be worth the wait. It will be a site like nothing you've ever seen. We have the geek from he double hockey sticks ;D building it for us.

Benis
06-28-2004, 01:13 AM
Thanks, for the reply Kpix99. I was amazed to see the pics of the show room and above all the Discus and Angels ;D I'm trying to order some fish fom Cary @ this point and I've been thinking about some Angels for my 12 year old son ::)

Please keep us posted :D

kpix99
06-28-2004, 01:31 AM
We have plenty to go around. Just let us know what you want.

Benis
06-28-2004, 01:36 AM
Kpix99,
Just let me know when the site is up and running ;D

Howie_W
06-28-2004, 09:45 AM
Our new site is still under construction. I know it seems to be taking a long time, but it will be worth the wait. It will be a site like nothing you've ever seen. We have the geek from he double hockey sticks ;D building it for us.

Make sure you guys include a live webcam on your new site! ;D ;D

Howie