PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wild/brown discus

yzerman78
07-25-2004, 07:13 PM
Hi all,
I've been successfully keeping discus now for 6 months. I know it doesn't sound like much time, but I haven't had any casualties and the discus I have are thriving. So much so that I'm getting yet another tank to house more of them. My current project will involve a well planted tank. Therefore, because of the increased difficulty of water changes due to plant uprooting, etc., I wanted to ask everyone here for reliable breeders/retailers of wild/brown discus. Also, I would prefer to 'adopt' larger specimens of discus as a well planted tank will not be the best environment to grow them out. I've checked the links to many of the breeders provided here, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for (most are either small or just specialized for the more colorful variations). Anyone familiar with someone who sells 4-5+" Wild/Brown discus? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

jaydoc
07-25-2004, 10:03 PM
I would start with the Brewmaster himself. He just took over the wild business from Wildthing. You can find him on the member map as brewmaster15.