PDA

View Full Version : Auction Ended: Red Passions

Ryan
07-31-2004, 10:19 PM
Attention SimplyDiscus Members:

I have re-listed Butch's auction because several people expressed interest in bidding after the auction closed. I have decided to list this on a weekend (Saturday night) so that it will end next Saturday. This may give more people a chance to bid since it's on a weekend.

I will send out a reminder a couple days before the auction closes just in case you want to bid but it slips your mind. The auction didn't meet our reserve but it was very close, so we're going to give it another try.

Click on the Auctions link at the top of the page for more details, or visit here:

http://www.rainforesthosting.com/auctions/

Ryan

SLY
08-02-2004, 11:46 PM
re-list because the auction never met the reserve?

Ryan
08-02-2004, 11:50 PM
Yes, Sly. I sort of slacked on my job. Usually a few days before the auction ends I send out a message letting everyone know that the auction is closing soon. I didn't do that this time. Several people emailed or IM'd me and expressed interest in bidding. Since it didn't meet the reserve, I decided to relist it and give everyone who wanted to bid another chance.

Ryan

Ryan
08-06-2004, 09:05 PM
This auction ends tomorrow. If you'd like to place a bid, please keep in mind that your auction ID has to be registered and verified via the link in the confirmation email that is sent to you. If you have not done this already, you will not be able to bid. Your username at the board does not log you in automatically to the auction software.

Good luck to everyone bidding :)

Ryan

jeep
08-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Those are some sweet fish!!!

I wish I had the money and tank space :banghead:

08-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Ditto, Jeep! Gotta find $ and more tanks. :rolleyes:

jeep
08-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Was there a winner?

aloha_discus
08-08-2004, 05:43 PM
YEAH who won? I found out that Aloha Discus2 was my wife trying to get it for my present for our tenth anniversary. WOW gotta keep her more than ever before.

Ike ;D

Ryan
08-08-2004, 07:32 PM
There was no winner. The fish will go back to Butch.

Ryan