PDA

View Full Version : New Mermber

grundail
08-03-2004, 07:31 PM
Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Alex. I've been doing alot of lurking so far between planning a wedding and work. I finally got the time to stop and say hello ;D

Alex

Robin764
08-03-2004, 07:56 PM
Welcome Alex!! Good luck on your wedding....hope she likes Discus!:)
Robin

Carol_Roberts
08-03-2004, 11:50 PM
Hi Alex and Welcome to SimplyDiscus :wave:

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself and your discus?

April
08-03-2004, 11:57 PM
HI Alex and welcome from me also..hope you enjoy our forum and post away..between weddings and work. :wave: congrats on your wedding .
what size tank and what discus do you have?

Barb Newell
08-04-2004, 09:24 AM
Hi Alex, welcome to Simply Discus!

Barb :)

grundail
08-24-2004, 11:54 AM
well i'm finally back from the honeymoon ;D as far as tanks and fish go i have a 125 gallon bare bottom with 10 discus( blue diamonds, turks, and pigeon bloods so far) and i also have a 60 gallon with sunshine peacocks and just took in a 45gallon hex saltwater with a snowflake eel.
The poor eel was going to be flushed if no one took him and i got the complete setup so i couldn't turn him down. I also have 8 20 gallon plexiglas tanks in hopes of breeding discus and the sunshine peacocks. My favorite tank i'm resealing at the moment is a 180 gallon show tank(glass and very heavy). As you can see i have a habit of browsing the classifieds for free/cheep tanks and i got a few from a LFS that went out of business unfortunatly :'(.

Alex