PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back

Carol_Roberts
11-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Everything looks a little different, but you will soon get used to this format. :)

The "Post New Thread" button is in the top left corner.

You have to click on the white smilie (next to the blue A above the message box) to post a smilie - click the down arrow next to it for a bigger selection of smilies.

None of the pictures transferred :( I tried to add back a few to my articles. If you run accrossed something that needs a picture let me know and I'll try to: 1. remember which picture I used and 2. find the picture :p

RyanH
11-08-2004, 01:34 AM
Also, some people may have trouble finding the new tool bar with all the new options (and smilies) when they first get on as I did. Ryan Smith showed me how to fix this.

Go to "user cp" click on "edit options" on the left side of the screen.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

If your message editor interface under "miscellaneous options" is set to "basic editor" then change it to "advanced editor" by using the drop down menu. Now you can use smilies. :):):)

hth!:D
-Ryan

sn8k
11-08-2004, 06:17 PM
A huge thanks for all that you've done here at Simply guys (and you too Carol ;) ). Great job - I missed this forum terribly over the last few weeks :cry: - glad to see it back up and better then ever :thumbsup:

All the best,

GulfCoastDiscus
11-08-2004, 07:04 PM
I like the new format. It's different from all the other forums. It makes it more special.:D

Dan

discuscraze
11-09-2004, 09:28 AM
What happened to 'View the 20 most recent posts on the board."? I miss that :cry:

bikhu
11-09-2004, 02:21 PM
I am sooooo happy that the board is back.. Thanks to Ryan and Al for all the work they did to get back up. I feel like a junkie finally getting a hit! THe new site looks great. Glad to see everybody back.

Webzilla
11-09-2004, 02:28 PM
Are all the pics gone? I don't seem to see them anymore....

Webz.....

Ardan
11-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Hi Webz, None of the pics transferred, if there are some you would like reposted, ask that person and maybe they can repost it. :)

Discuscraze, go to the top of the page and it says "new posts" click on that and it will show new posts. :)

hth