PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Discus in Boise,Idaho Area

btlethom
12-08-2004, 03:44 PM
I'm moving to Meridian on December 17th. I want some Discus real bad. If there are any breeders out there drop me a line or and e-mail. Thanks in advance.
Brett

Carol_Roberts
12-08-2004, 05:39 PM
I think Iwartic is from Idaho

Kev
01-14-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm moving to Meridian on December 17th. I want some Discus real bad. If there are any breeders out there drop me a line or and e-mail. Thanks in advance.
Brett
I'm also looking for discus in the Boise area. I'm looking to get back into this hobby now that we're moved into our new house. Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm holding out hope.

I've heard from one of the LFS owners here that there is someone breeding and selling to stores locally. I'm trying to either find that person, or find someone else here who is willing to split shipping cost on an order from another breeder.

Brett - I'd love to drop you an email but you didn't post your address and the function to mail you through the board seems to be turned off. I'm sending you a PM.

idahodiscus
02-06-2005, 02:42 AM
hey, brett
just in case you didn't get it. Les in nampa has some breeders and some fry we were over in Jan 05, get a hold of him.
later paul

Bobby_L
02-13-2005, 02:03 AM
I'm going to Boise Monday, how would I get in touch with Les in Nampa?

Larry Polsky
07-21-2008, 09:58 PM
It's July 21, 2008 - Anyone have Discus in Boise, Idaho....