PDA

View Full Version : hey indiana

funkyfish
02-04-2005, 08:13 PM
any breeders in southern indiana i already know about rocky mountain is there anyone else????????????

Craigmax
02-05-2005, 12:32 AM
I dont know if you are willing to travel to Indy but there is an aquarium association that can refer local breedersl. Further north in Kokomo is a breeder who is sitting the fish of Susan and Bill Kay of fatandsassydiscus. I hand picked my fish from them before the liquidated their operations. They still have some breeding pairs but has really scaled back as they have new full time jobs with 12 hr shifts. Shoot Susan a pm.

KYDISCUSCOLLECTOR
02-06-2005, 06:25 PM
If you have a chance you should go to Bill and Susans. I bought several of their discus, one pair of Red Turks that I got them have babies right now. Their discus are well taken care of, and they can answer any questions you may have about discus. They are a riot to be around.

funkyfish
02-06-2005, 11:16 PM
bill an susan not familer with them are in indiana or ky

KYDISCUSCOLLECTOR
02-06-2005, 11:53 PM
They are located in Middletown Indiana.

Craigmax
02-11-2005, 01:52 PM
I just chatted with Susan last night and during a storm they lost $10,000 in fish.mostly malboros but still have tons to sell. i believe susans email is susankay1@ameritech.net. insurance is helping