PDA

View Full Version : WHATZ UP WITH DISCUS FANTASY ???

VOYTEK
02-21-2005, 08:52 PM
HI guys,

I don't want ot write a lot about "my case" - just wanted to ask you if anyone knows anything what's happening to Danny from Discusfantasy cuz I can not reach him on the phone ... or any other way ... I'll just add that I was suppose to get my fish and I'm still waiting ... :(

Thanks and hope everthing will turn to be OK

voytek

mench
02-22-2005, 08:52 AM
A lot of us are wondering the same thing...No ones heard from Danny in a while...hope everything is alright with him....

Mench

brewmaster15
02-22-2005, 01:31 PM
I spoke with Danny a Few weeks ago, and he had alot on his plate. I am sure he will get back to everyone when he can and hope that all is well with him also.

-al

CARY_GLdiscus
02-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Yep I know danny very well he will make good when he can! Alot has gone wrong for him lately lets give him some time.

hth
Cary

April
02-24-2005, 01:07 AM
well hope all is well. he has great fish. worth the wait id say..
oh..i have little fry now from his red pearls i won on the simply auction from danny. ill have to post pics

VOYTEK
02-28-2005, 09:36 AM
HI

I'm forced to write such a comment cuz things are going very bad.

I Ordered some fish from Danny @ discusfantasy and were suppose to get them on NOVEMBER !!!! I did pay half the price of them - what was a lot of money cuz I did order a lot.

I can't even contact with this guy ... that's really messed up ...

EDIT: Please contact VOYTEK for details on this transaction...

turkis
02-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi Ryan and Voytek,
I have just spoken with Danny, and I have been trying for over a month myself and I was unable to get hold of him either.
He has some family issues and regarding the money owing, it will be refunded to the proper owners in due course.
Mario