PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: small discus Northcentral PA (can trade 55gtanks and angels for discus)

schoolaintsobad
03-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Hi, I am looking for small discus, nickle sized. Please let me know if you have any available.
I do not want any solid-colored fish.

I can trade 55 gallon tanks for fish. I can also give you gold marble angels (pearlys and koi too) to make the deal better.

I am looking for pigeon blood, snakeskin, etc., anything with patterns. I don't really care exactly which variety the fish are called. I live in the middle of nowhere and no one here has ever even heard of discus. PLEASE let me know how much you would charge. I would need FedEx or UPS to ZIP 16901. I would like 10-20 fish, depending on the cost.

I am between Williamsport PA and Elmira/Corning NY. Email me directly at schoolaintsobad@yahoo.com.

THANK YOU.
PS If you know of anyone else that might be interested in selling me fish that are this small, please let me know. I am not interested in larger fish. They are too expensive, and I have no guarantee where they have been or how they have been treated.