PDA

View Full Version : Technically challenged-need help w/pics

sidra
03-11-2005, 10:24 AM
I can hook up my own tv/dvd/receiver/vcr...I can even program them. I know how to use all of the features on my cell phone. I can parallel park my pickup truck WITH my horse trailer attached to it..........but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get my pics from the Kodak EasyShare program into a post on this site. Is there any hope? Can anyone help me? :confused: :smash:

Ardan
03-13-2005, 07:45 AM
Hi, Can you put the pics in the folder on your computer labeled "my pictures"? In windows xp. Do you run Xp?

You should be able to browse any folder during the post when adding attachments.

the pics are best in bmp or jpeg format. (there may be others, but those are the ones I use)

If so then the photos have to be "less than 85 kilobytes in size" (I think thats the number)
Then add it as an "attachment to your post" (browse the files and double click on the file to attach it.

hth
Ardan

sidra
03-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Thanks, Ardan. I figured out the part about saving them in my pix. Jack told me how to just keep hitting reply and adding additional pics and I saw a post from Judi about a download from Microsoft to resize my pix and VOILA! My pics are in the gallery.

Thanks for your reply.

Kristen

alpine
03-13-2005, 10:28 AM
I use a program called INFRAVIEW , it handles all my pictures. It is very easy to use. Go to ZDnet.com and downloaded it free.

It has a section to resize picture and you can downsize there. It is very popular program.

roberto.

funkyfish
03-14-2005, 02:35 PM
adobe photo shopp 7.0 is a great for resizing as well many other things
i thought the size had to bee under 75 kb
ether way good luck with the pics