PDA

View Full Version : looking lor discus in quanity also altums in quanity

tim olson
03-13-2005, 08:04 AM
if anyone can help find out about getting my own shipped in or just can sell at quanity prices at any size dime and up. also looking for wilds in quanity and altum angels.pls shoot me email
timolson28@hotmail.com

DISCUS USA
03-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Hi Tim,,you need to state if these fish are for your own personal stock or solely for purpose of resale in local pet shops or some other resale outlet..

reason i ask you this is because in wholesale along with price going down so does the quality.. so if you dont mind reselling b or c grade stuff by all means go the wholesale route.

if you pay the good bucks for quality then its better doing things like that if fish are for your personal stock,,

Good luck.

tim olson
03-13-2005, 11:09 PM
well most stuff i bye in quanity would be be for wholesale,this has been a dream of mine to make a buissness out of this for a long time.and i have a chance to now,i dont mind paying a little extra for quality,as soon as i get my camera going ill shoot u guys a pic of my tank bred altums from germany,i know that was off the subject,but man for yrs i wanted altums 2 trys failed all died,not these they are unreal.and the fact that there tank bred ,cant wait to see some spawning.

raymb1234
03-30-2005, 10:43 AM
Peter Thode has beautiful altums for sale.

www.discushatchery.com

Later, Ray

Jeff
03-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Talk to Al aka Brewmaster. He had some a while back.... Several hundred I think.

brewmaster15
03-30-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks Jeff,
I did have a whole mess of them.. But am all sold out. I have a standing order for more altums but the window for altum collection is short and I don't expect anymore this season....though I could be surprised.

now wild discus... those i do have ;)

-al