PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had any experience with sunrisetropica, Please Email or IM me with Details

trucn
04-13-2005, 02:50 PM
They are selling some great stuff from the aquabid, I need your opinion before doing the BID

Thank in advantage

Truc

hexed
04-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Yes, he does! I really like the golden leopards. I was going to give him a call. When in doubt, use the number they provide and call him. Looking at his feedback he seems to stand by his word. I would say give him a call and talk with him. Let him know that it would be your first time buying from him. I'm sure he will answer all your questions. He said the following on his auction:
"We guarantee that you will receive the same quality fish as pictured, and that they will arrive alive and healthy." You can ask him about it.

Other great sellers on aquabid is: Amazing_betta and USBonsai, both gave me exactly what I wanted (bid on and more!) and also followed through after the transaction (for 2-3 weeks) to be sure the discus have settled safely. I like that in a seller, it shows they care about the fish and the customer. They said if I ever have any question in the future to just ask. With both, my discus arrived very healthy and well packaged. Never had any diseases or such, just perfect discus.
Let me know how it goes ;)
Frank

tpl*co
04-14-2005, 02:20 PM
I've never delt directly with this seller, but another on the Aquabid site, even after numerous emails and phone calls and seeming to come to a crystal clear agreement of what I wanted, the fish came and were not as expected (last minute switches by the seller) so it is buyer beware no matter what.

If you can go and look at the fish before you get them :)

FishRule
04-17-2005, 01:07 AM
I bought Altums angels from him a couple of years ago, it was a great transaction. Angels were healthy, gorgeous, beautifully packed and shipped, and he was available phone for questions.
Would buy again with hesitation :)
Barb

NatakuTseng
04-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Tony from sunrise is great. Very helpful and will anwser any questions you have, he's also very concerned with where his fish are going to the point where he will refuse to sell them to you if he doesn't think your going to do what they need to thrive. I bought 4 RSGs, 3 Schmidt Focke red turqs and a Leopard from Tony last fall and was more than impressed with the fish. I'd deffinately reccomend him to anyone. He does tend to be a bit more expensive (buying directly rather than auction) than most other retailers though.

alpine
04-23-2005, 06:58 PM
NatakuTseng, what is a Schmidt Focke Red turquoise ? Do you have any pictures ?

Thanks,
roberto.

alpine
04-24-2005, 06:16 PM
NatakuTseng, I guess you are very busy to answer that Newby question. Sorry.
If anyone else could help with the question about the Schmidt Focke Red turquoise, I would appreciate it.
thanks,
roberto.

David_Hui
05-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Roberto,

Not sure if you find it, but here it is.

http://www.sunrisetropicals.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=560&linkpath=http://sunrisetropicals.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/050201Schmidt11s.jpg&target=tlx_new&title=2.5"%20Schmidt%20Focke%20Red%20Turk

crazy4discus
05-11-2005, 03:23 AM
I have dealth with him directly and hes a good source to get your fish from. I bought dragon kings, lepskins, and red spotted leps from him about 2 months ago at 2.5 inches now there 3.5-4 inches. click on this link for the pixs. http://forum.simplydiscus.com//showthread.php?t=43291

goldengatediscus
05-12-2005, 12:49 PM
I've bought fish directly from Sunrise. The fish were healthy, and I had no problems. I'm within driving distance to his store. His store is clean and well maintained. His fish also look quite healthy and good. I've been in the store when he's packing fish to send out, and his packing is excellent. You can always call him. Just be sure to clearly state what you are looking for, so that there is no misunderstanding.
Brigitte

Bainbridge Mike
05-12-2005, 05:39 PM
I bought Altums angels from him a couple of years ago, it was a great transaction. Angels were healthy, gorgeous, beautifully packed and shipped, and he was available phone for questions.
"Would buy again with hesitation" :)
Barb

Did you intend to write "without hesitation"?

Mike ;)