PDA

View Full Version : hagen glass 110

cobaltblue
12-29-2005, 03:30 AM
im looking at a used hagen 110....couple years old with a stand and flour. lighting. Guy wants 400 (canadian, which is about 325 american). Nothing else. Good deal?? Tank looks fine from what i can tell. Scratches on bottom as he had gravel in it and piranhas.

CAGE-RATTLER
12-29-2005, 04:40 AM
Not sure about a Hagen tank but ive been watching ebay for prices for a couple months and ive seen better prices for that size tank and have seen worse too.

Just do an ebay search for AQUARIUMS and you can check out what they are going for. You can also select COMPLETED in your search criteria after you check live auctions and see what prices people have been getting.

You can also narrow the search down to your zip code and how far your willing to travel to buy one and see whats in your area. If you check in on a daily basis or every couple days ........... you can find some great deals.

On no reserve auctions ........... how high the price will go will depend on how many in your area are also looking for a tank at this time.

A 125 tank with stand just ended this morning in my area and it went for like $235. They guy said he paid $600 just for the stand alone.

The deals are out there ............ just have to be patient.

Also try craigslist for good deals.

HTH

cobaltblue
12-29-2005, 11:05 AM
Good advice Cage. Im passing on this tank. The stand is pretty ugly to boot. Wife has relented to let me get another tank, so im not going to get ruffle her feathers by bringing in an ugly stand. ( or ill be cut off)...lol

Greg Richardson
12-29-2005, 01:40 PM
Cut off? Okay I'd definetly do some more looking. Whole lot more looking!