PDA

View Full Version : Free 2-30g Tanks in SF Bay Area

Westie
12-30-2005, 02:51 PM
I always find adds like these on craigslist. I have no room but, I did get my last 5 tanks by donation. Anybody interested?

Fish tanks , Small oven/stove, garden tools, garden pots (alameda)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-121456064@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-30, 8:58AM PST

I am moving and dont have room for some stuff. I need to give away two fish tanks with all the things that goes with them (no fish) includes two stands.
Both are 30 gallon tanks I think.
Some garden tools, wheel barrow, shovels, rakes etc. plastic pots for plants, some misc plants spider, jade, avacodo trees (less than three feet tall)
They are available Saturday the 31st only...if they dont go I have to take them to the dump.
No appointment needed.... first one there gets what they want. I will haul the stuff away at noon.
I will update this posting (tonight) Friday night with the address.

Thank you

Westie
12-30-2005, 02:54 PM
Heres one for Free Aquatic frogs. Hmmm? May have to take a drive.

Free- African Dwarf Frogs! (fremont / union city)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-121399929@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-29, 10:29PM PST

Hello, I have a couple dozen African Dwarf Frogs! These are tropical but can tolerate coldish temperatures.

Will only give away if you're an expereinced aquariust. MUST PROVIDE PICTURES OF TANKS and Breifly describe why you think you should keep them.

After you qualify, You can come over to my house and take as much as you'd like with APPOINTMENT.

My name is Johnny, Thank you.
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests