PDA

View Full Version : Singing our sponsor's praises....

brewmaster15
03-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Hi all,
We would like to thank all of you in advance for sharing your experiences with the sponsors of this site. They help to keep this forum free for all of you by their sponsorships.:)

The administration here would however like to remind everyone that one of the best ways you can help everyone here is to use the Feedback system we have.. The I-trader system allows you to leave feed back just as you would on big auction sites like ebay...You can leave a positive, negative or neutral.. The resulting ratings will help the sponsors attract new customers... and if they receive a negative will help them to recognize an area they need to perform better in... In addition to rating the sellers...Sellers should also rate the customers. For years Ryan and I have looked for a way to give you all a set of tools to share your experiences but not lead to an all out flame thread or political fallout... This system addresses that need...Please use it!

Additionally Though we want to see our sponsors recognized on the forum... we really don't want to see it happening everywhere... we have set up a sponsor section.. Each sponsor has control of their section. This is where you should all post your experiences and pictures, sing your praises etc. By doing it here you will be building an archive of experiences for your sponsor, one that others can easily find and read.. Some of the sponsors have specifically made threads for positive and negative experiences in their sections.

I know that at times its hard to figure out where to post things so if by chance your post gets Moved ...its just the moderators here lending a helping hand and keeping things organized.

Thanks,
al

fwaugust
12-29-2006, 05:36 PM
I placed my first order at Aqua Cave, Great, fast shipped same day as ordered. Quaulity product low prices, Placed second order already!
I Highly Recommend Them:D

FishLover888
01-19-2007, 04:28 PM
I placed my order at Absolutely Discus (Bill Eagan). The service was great. Good guy to do business with.

trusty
01-19-2007, 05:08 PM
k

BrianO
01-28-2007, 08:36 PM
About four weeks ago my son and I had the pleasure of visiting Dan Villasenor of Gulf Coast Discus to pick out some Discus for our tank. It was very interesting to see Dan’s operation and moreover very impressive to see the quality of his fish. It was nice to be able to personally pick out our fish, but to be quite honest, it seemed like every fish in his tanks were of the highest quality. We got to see him go through a feeding of all his tanks, and it was clear that he did not have an unhealthy fish in his stock. We purchased two 3” leopards and two 3” leopard snakeskins. Four weeks later we are thrilled with our Discus. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

BrianO

:)

April
01-29-2007, 12:11 AM
i beleive..brewmaster meant to post them in each sponsors section. not in general etc. it is great to see though that everyone is usually very pleased with their transactions and the help and time they get from the sponosrs.