PDA

View Full Version : Flyer Plec

martinlw
06-25-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi, I have introduced a Plec White spots about 2 inch long,two days later cannot find it checked everywhere,i have gravel cleaned no sign.An update have just been to look in the tank and youve guessed one Flyer plec swimming about,i will know not to panic if it disappears again,strange though my two bristlenose plec can be found easily,if it had gone under the gravel how i missed it with the gravel cleaner,i dont know.

marilyn1998
06-25-2006, 06:30 PM
I have torn my tank apart toattly to find my bushynose time and again. Removed EVERYTHING, took apart the filter. Couldnt find him. THen all of a sudden, there he is! I doubt your discus would eat him as they usually have spiny parts. Put a piece of blanced zucchini in the tank. He will come out!
They are very good hiders!

lhforbes12
06-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Martin,
I seriously doubt that it died, you would find it's body. They are VERY good at hiding and it is probably hidden behind your heater, filter tubes or some other place that you can't see.

martinlw
06-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Hi,I updated my first thread and as you can see i found him or more like he found me anyway alls now well thanks. Regards Martin.

karl wagner
06-28-2006, 09:26 AM
Go NUFC!