PDA

View Full Version : I have a confusing problem...

w1yw0y
07-03-2006, 05:31 PM
I'm writing to the moderators, or whoever manages this forum site. I have another account w5yw5y, and I would like to use that one instead. I did sign up with this account earlier than w5yw5y, but I didn't remember that I had w1yw0y already when i signed up for w5yw5y. But I have signed up already, and now, I can't do anything with w5yw5y. I can't read post, or write post. I have already contacted you guys, but I haven't gotten reply in a week. I would like to use w5yw5y, and not w1yw0y. Thanks

Carol_Roberts
07-04-2006, 09:05 AM
I don't have a clue about that kind of stuff. Ryan Smith is your best bet. This is 4th of July - big holiday is USA - so he may be on vacation

Cosmo
07-04-2006, 11:47 AM
When the software was changed awhile back, everyone was reset to their original sign in info. I believe Ryan Smith is the only one that can make a change at this point.
Jim

Ryan
07-04-2006, 02:52 PM
I had to approve your account. I have been away for the weekend. It should work now if you log in.

Ryan

w5yw5y
07-04-2006, 03:52 PM
thank you sir.
i think it's working now :)

Apistomaster
07-07-2006, 02:06 AM
Hi Ryan,
I've been away over the holidays,too. When I returned and visited the sd site I am getting "page cannot be displayed" message as I follow up on a topic. The message says it may be a website problem so I thought I'd bring it to your attention. Maybe it's one of those self-fixing problems that goes away as mysteriously appeared. I'll bear with it awhile and maybe you can look in to it. Thanks much, Larry Waybright

Kindredspirit
07-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Me too Larry! Infact that happens quite a bit lately ~ just now I had to log in thru Internet Ex ~ probably AOL ~ they are def trippin lately!

:coffee: ( I need my starbucks dayumit! )