PDA

View Full Version : YO Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarrod
09-23-2006, 10:11 AM
I just read Als post on you and your partner becoming sponsors!!!!!

COGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me be one of the first to say we are ALL pulling for you my friend along with your partner!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :drummer: Now the real fun and work begins!! I know I for one will support you as much as I can!
Congrats again Kenny and BEST OF LUCK on it....of course you have to understand luck won't really enter into it as you have the "MAGIC" garage...lol
All my best my friend!
George

AmberC
09-23-2006, 10:30 AM
I saw that too! Congrats Kenny that is awesome!!! :D

Twize
09-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Congrats Kenny, I'll be sure to be paying you a visit soon since your just practically down the street ;)
Again, Congratulations & The Best Of Success!!!
~Ted

Ed13
09-23-2006, 11:37 AM
:bounce2: Oh YEAh! KENNY, KENNY, KENNY!!!!!:D :bounce:

Congrats again Kenny and BEST OF LUCK on it....of course you have to understand luck won't really enter into it as you have the "MAGIC" garage...lol
All my best my friend!
George

Ha, luck! "Oh. OH, Its magic. I know":singer: :drummer:

CAGE-RATTLER
09-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Congrats Kenny .... and good luck on your venture.

Kenny's Discus
09-23-2006, 01:50 PM
Hi George - thanks buddy for the kind words as usual. How are you? We might sell some fish, but mainly we need to find a way to support this great discus fourm of ours so that it can keep on going! Say hi to Linda for me my friend, you guys need to get some sun it's nice weather out there today! :D Best wishes to you and yours too George!

Hi Amber - thank you truly friend.

Hi Ted - thank you and anytime you want to drop by my modest place just let me know...we'll have some fun chat friend. Take care.

Hi Ed - it's all about the water lol; I mean my locally bred frys.:D Thanks Ed.

Hi Cage - thank you my friend. Is your new fishroom completed yet?

Thank you all. Have a great day.

Kenny

hexed
09-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Congrats Kenny! Wishing you and your partner much success with your business. Looking forward to seeing your "for sale" posts!
Frank

Kenny's Discus
09-23-2006, 02:11 PM
Thank you Frank it's been a while. Hope you've been well my friend.

Kenny

marilyn1998
09-23-2006, 03:28 PM
Congrats Kenny on this huge venture to you and your partner!!!! I will surely be getting my next fish from you!!!!
Good Luck and may this undertaking be more of a GOOD TIME than a job!!!!

Jarrod
09-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Kenny, Linda and Roxy and I are all doing fine!! LOL when I posted this morning at around 7: 10 I had ALREADY been out side loo...and let me tell ya buddy you can sure tell it's a fall morning! The temps finally got up to actually warm...lol OK OK I know I went off topic a bit lol. But you can take this to the bank, and that is I'm so proud of you and your new venture.
I totally agree with you on the support of this forum.
Best of luck again and all my best to your entire family!!
George

used2bBubbles
09-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Congratulations, Kenny! I don't need to wish you luck because you are an expert in discus as far as we here see. So happy that you and a partner are going to make money off of your interests. I'm sure people will be beating a path to that magic garage a lot!

Good for you!!!!!

Kenny's Discus
09-23-2006, 06:34 PM
Hi Marilyn - thank you...although we don't have fish for sale at the moment we think this is the right thing to do. Rest assured Marilyn that this is mainly for the love of the hobby and will not be my full time job.:)

Hi George - I hear you friend so no more sun for the day!;) And thank you so much for you kind words, ditto here George!

Hi Kathi - I'm definitely no discus expert by a long shot. Thank you for your kind words and your loving pms. Btw Kathi I finished all the bananas myself the other day.:D

Kenny

cobaltblue
09-24-2006, 01:29 AM
Congrats Kenny on your great venture. I know it will be a huge success. Your a quality person and you have quality fish, what could be better!!! You and your family are still in our prayers. :angel:

Kindredspirit
09-24-2006, 01:55 AM
Who is KENNY?http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_2_4.gif

disvegas
09-24-2006, 05:52 AM
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: Congratulations on your and your partner's new venture. I am not a fortune teller, but I am sure that you will be doing GREAT with your loving business. BTW you are on my list for my next Discus collection. Again, wishing you all the successes!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Collin,

kelsf
09-24-2006, 11:34 AM
Congrats Kenny, Wish you luck with everything.

Kelvin,:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

forrest
09-24-2006, 12:57 PM
Congrats Kenny,i wish u luck n all the best.

forrest.

Kenny's Discus
09-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Hi Chris - thank you for your compliments and blessings, just doing what I can is all. Hey Chris you still have my salmons in the fridge right? They better have my name on that my friend so that no one can touch them. (j/k)

Hi Marie - all I can say is "I know how it is now".:D

Hi Collin - thank you friend. I'm not sure about your "fortune teller" part but I'll do my best that you have my words on it.

Hi Kelvin - thanks buddy. How them frys doing my friend? I may come over later to take a few scoops of them while you're doing WCs lol, so be careful!:p

Hi Phil - thank you my master. :)

Hi Forrest - thank you my friend. Wishing you all the best with your very, very nice fish as well.

Again, truly thank you for all your warm welcome. One thing you can be sure and that is I'm still the same old "loverboy", nothing's changed.:D

Take care friends,
Kenny

steve.ryall
09-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Best of luck Kenny, from over the pond

Steve

Kenny's Discus
09-25-2006, 02:55 AM
Thank you Steve. Ditto to your newly formed Red Diamond pair, they got potential!

Take care,
Kenny

Kindredspirit
09-25-2006, 07:09 AM
)Hi Marie - all I can say is "I know how it is now".:D Kenny

Oh I am sure you do ~

Can you still talk to us .....lower members? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_5.gif

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_18.gif

Kenny's Discus
10-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Hey Marie - keke are we gonna talk like this from now on?:D Just joking how have you been doing my friend?

Kenny