PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I see thumbnails?

korbi_doc
12-17-2006, 07:21 PM
:confused: There are some pics that come thru, but "attached thumbnails" do not....is this a browser problem? Anyone else having this difficulty? Log-in is fine, threads are ok, what goes?? Can it be fixed? TIA, Dottie

For example, Ambers pics & International's come thru ok, any that say Att.thumb..do not

Timbo
12-17-2006, 08:58 PM
hi korbi

are you seeing a white box with a red X in it? (like in forrest's new post that has attached thumbnails http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=54715 ) or what do you see for those thumbnails?

korbi_doc
12-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Hi Timbo, no red x's in this, just the "attached thumbnails" with lines...even in Forrests' ... have seen the red x's in other areas tho.... Dottie

jeep
12-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi Dottie, I see that sometimes as well but I can just click on it as if it were a link and it opens the attachment.... :confused:

dishpanhands
12-18-2006, 11:32 AM
only time I don't see the thumbnails is when I'm not logged in

wolfbane
12-18-2006, 09:01 PM
All I see is little dashes where the pics should be, but the number of dashes doesn't coincide with the number of pictures, have to scroll slowly over the area to find the pics.

korbi_doc
12-19-2006, 10:36 AM
:confused: I've tried scrolling & clicking the whole rectangle of little dashes with no result.....yet, some pics in other places just come up....very frustrating....& no am't of clearing cookies etc changes anything...is it just my pc? I've allowed everything I can find to no avail, lol, Dottie ;)

Ryan
12-19-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm asking everyone to please be patient. As you can see in the announcement at the top of the forum, the attachments feature is not completely functional for everyone. I will let everyone know when the problem should be fixed.

korbi_doc
12-19-2006, 01:08 PM
;) Thanks Ryan, thought it was just my pc.....Dottie

wolfbane
12-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Thanks Ryan, I thought maybe my firewall was malfunctioning on this site.
thanks for all your hard work on the site!! {{hugs}}

korbi_doc
12-20-2006, 06:24 PM
:) Well, got a surprise today when I clicked on a few of those tiny lines in the rectangles & a pic came up....had to work slowly back & forth to get a "hand", but pics did come up.......some had 1 or 2, not as many as the poster had pics, a few had none....but it's encouraging to see some progress, thanks Ryan, you obviously are working hard at it....have a great holiday, Dottie ;)

Ryan
12-28-2006, 03:32 PM
The issues should be fixed. Thumbnails should mostly be working and the attachments should upload quickly. If not, let us know.

Ryan