PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Heckels

Darren's Discus
12-27-2006, 11:44 PM
I hav'nt seen many good heckels in oz for years i had a couple back in the 80s,I am currently trying to source some has anyone ever impoted from daniel at amazon exotic import in germany or know of other good suppliers of heckels that will ship to australia.

cheers

billeagan
12-28-2006, 12:12 PM
I have talked with Daniel via email. He is a good guy, the problem is his stuff is not cheap to begin with and add currency conversion and its really expensive.

HOw many are you looking for at a time?

Darren's Discus
12-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Yeah bill iv'e been talking to daniel via email looks to have some nice fish but your right he is a bit pricey by the time i get them here they will cost about $125 each,i'm shure i can do better than that,the one's larry got of you look quite good,at the moment looking for about a dozen.

cheers

craniac24
12-29-2006, 11:13 AM
I believe Tony from Sunrise Tropicals has some left for about $65 each I think. His website is down right now so I'm not sure. I've made 2 purchases from Tony in the past and was very pleased both times.

craniac24
12-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Whoops. You're from Austrailia. Don't know if it would be possible or cost effective for him to ship there!

billeagan
12-29-2006, 11:37 AM
I believe Tony from Sunrise Tropicals has some left for about $65 each I think. His website is down right now so I'm not sure. I've made 2 purchases from Tony in the past and was very pleased both times.

Tony was going out of the country for holiday for a few weeks. I'm guessing he took down the site while he is away.

billeagan
12-29-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah bill iv'e been talking to daniel via email looks to have some nice fish but your right he is a bit pricey by the time i get them here they will cost about $125 each,i'm shure i can do better than that,the one's larry got of you look quite good,at the moment looking for about a dozen.

cheers

I'll look into what I need to do to put them on a plane internationally. $30 is definitely a lot better than $125 =)

Bill

Polar_Bear
12-29-2006, 12:29 PM

cheers

Darren,
By this time my camera skills should be famous... well.. Ok.. infamous. Here is a photo that I did absolutely nothing to except resize it to post here. Hopefully you will be able to see just how nice they really are. As a matter of fact I am so pleased I am getting 5 more from Bill.

Darren's Discus
12-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Cheers Larry for the pic,would be more than happy with a tank of those guys!

Apistomaster
12-30-2006, 03:09 AM
I have ten of them, I'm just a "Heckeler"
Larry