PDA

View Full Version : Bill Eagan

Polar_Bear
01-27-2007, 11:38 AM
I have purchased many fish and very many supplies from Bill and I have always been satisfied with the quality of both. Bill will bring in special orders and is always willing to go the extra mile for his customers. I now buy all of my fish foods from Bill, and almost all of my fish, not only discus. For me becuase he does pay special attention to all fish he recieves and does properly quarantine them all, I really have no reason to go anywhere else. Bill has lately been getting in some exceptional wilds, as well as some very interesting domestics. A great vendor, and I really can't praise him well enough.

brewmaster15
01-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Larry,
Bills also a sponsor here and a great supporter of our forum Community.:)

I would like to take the time here to remind everyone to be sure and post your experiences with the forums sponsors in their respective sections of the sponsor board... Its very important to show your support and share those experiences with the forum's membership base with regards to sponsors that support the forum.

Thanks,
al

ps... and don't forget to use I-trader!:)

Polar_Bear
01-30-2007, 02:20 AM
Al,
I do apologize. I guess I misunderstood about being a sponsor. I thought it would be OK since Bill does sell food and other supplies too. Again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. If you would like to just delete this thread, please do so.

brewmaster15
01-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Larry its okay. when I envisioned this section I thought we could focus it on sellers and porducts not covered elsewhere. I don't think theres any real harm in allowing feedback on sponsors here as well.

That said... Bill has set up a few threads in his forum that specifically addresses this feedback for both Positive and negative experiences.. Thats Something I think all the sponsors here may want to do in addition to I-trader. That puts all their feedback in one convenient area when a buyer is browsing their forum.

Thanks though,
al