PDA

View Full Version : Your Experiences with Aquaticsuppliers (Al Sabetta)

brewmaster15
01-30-2007, 08:45 AM
Please share your positive experiences with me for any products and livestock you have purchased from me..

I also ask that you consider leaving me I-trader feedback...

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/itrader_main.php?

Thank you!

-al

brewmaster15
01-30-2007, 08:50 AM
Please post any Negative experiences you have had with me in the purchase of livestock or merchandise. I really do strive for happy customers and if you are not happy in our dealings... I want to know about!:)

Please also leave me I-trader feedback...

If you truly feel I deserve a negative feedback... I'll accept that and strive harder to attain positives.

Thank you,
al

bikhu
01-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Al Sabetta ---- I have had many dealings with Al. I have bought domestics as well as wilds and some great beefheart as well. Al's fish come with something very special... information. Al is a wealth of information and support. He is always willing to help sort out problems or give direction whether you buy fish from him or not. If you have an opportunity to visit his hatchery you will quickly see that he is a man that LOVES his hobby. He treats his fish with an enormous degree of tender loving care and obviously spends an enormous amount of time and energy caring for his fish. Walking into the fish room is somewhat daunting as his fish practically rush to the front of the tanks. AL loves to show off feeding time as his fish eat ravenously, attacking the food exhibiting the exemplary health of the fish. I remember seeing some fish that Al inherited from another guy in the hobby. WHen I saw them in their original location they were small and lackluster. A couple months later the fish, already mature when he got them, had become very nice fish. They had gained size and color and were like totally different fish. Al's love of the hobby is matched with his tremendous experience with fish husbandry as well as a very thorough understanding of biology (research biologists tend to be like that!)
Service, quality and sincere concern for the fish and his customers... if you like that kind of thing Al is your man. On the other hand if you prefer to buy overpriced culls with mystery infections from people who are committed to taking your money and abandoning you as soon as they do so... stick with LFS fish and Aquabid...
JMHO
peter

Ardan
01-30-2007, 07:39 PM
I have had a very positive experience dealing with Al early last year.
I purchased a group of discus and a bushynose plecostomus. In all, I received 4 wild discus and 6 domestic discus. All arrived on time and in great shape. All have been very healthy discus as Al had dewormed them and had them in great shape. I am very happy with them:) :) :)
Al was in contact with me several times to make the arrangements, answered all my many,many questions and called more than once after I received the fish to make sure all was well. And even in recent months he has asked me how they are doing.
I am very happy with the experience and will work with Al again. I highly recommend checking with Al to see if he has what you might want or if he can get it for you.
Al has always answered my questions and helped me even when I was not involved in any transactions with him.
And I will add that he is not only a very knowledgeable person in this hobby, but also one of the finest people you will ever meet.:)

Thanks Al!:)

Ardan

bikhu
01-31-2007, 08:04 AM
Okay I'll tell you a problem that I have with CT Discus... I have been there on many occasions and everytime I am there I am frustrated and confused. This guy has way too many gorgeous fish and I can never decide which I want more than the others. ANd he makes things way too easy for a perspective buyer. Finally, and this things makes me really frustrated... when I am there with my wife for example, he NEVER PRESSURES ME TO BUY anything! How am I supposed to justify buying more fish if the guy doesn't at least assert some kind of pressure? No, instead he just talks about fish and gives me suggestions and is like all friendly and stuff. TO make matters worse, he always like acts all hospitable and stuff offering beverages and stuff (watch out for the Salsa... its highly addictive!) SO there you have it... If there's one thing this hobby doesn't need is a genuinely nice guy with a heart as big as the world!!!

GrillMaster
02-03-2007, 03:35 PM
One of the friendliest, kindest, most knowledgeable vendor/breeder I have ever run across. The quality of stock he keeps, along with his dedication, attention to detail, an passion for the stock he keeps is second to none. This is realized as soon as you lay eyes on the stock he keeps!!

Any questions/problems one might have are immediately answered, and will continue to answer till the problem is solved.

Kudos Al!! I hope I will be able to keep buyin fish from you in the future!!

Mark

mmorris
03-25-2007, 12:27 PM
I just purchased six discus and two bushynoses from Al and I couldn't be happier. The fish are gorgeous and brimming with good health, and in fact were eating within an hour of being released from the bags! People say Al's a nice guy but you really have to meet him to see what a wonderful man he is. He's clearly very interested in making sure that customers leave satisfied and so he spent a lot of time answering questions and explaining what to look for in young discus. I recommend Al and his discus without reservation! Martha

Blackwater Aquaria
06-15-2007, 01:38 AM
I just have to say I have been to many breeders and many homes and looked at some real junk and I also have seen some real nice Discus. I too have had the pleasure to visit Als as far as I am concerned it doest get any better than ALS!!!!!!

mmorris
07-01-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm now a repeat customer of Al's because I know that if I buy discus from him, they will be healthy and beautiful. At the same time, I know I will get invaluable advice and answers to my questions. I purchased three young adults today and I couldn't be happier. I had a tough time choosing because there were so many to choose from! Many thanks, Al. I love them!
Martha

mmorris
08-14-2007, 08:14 PM
I returned for three more of Al's discus and he had exactly what I wanted. I cannot get over how beautiful and healthy his discus are. The color of each is rich and well-patterned and the shape really outstanding. Those of us in the Northeast are fortunate to have Al in our neighborhood! Martha

ashaysathe
04-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Simply Amazing ..
Evreything.. the person, his advice, his dedication, his knowledge, his fish.. un-paralleled

Larry208
12-21-2008, 11:32 AM
I have recently bought 7 young discus from Al and I have to say what nice looking fish he has. Al took the time on a couple occasions to help me with my interest in raising Discus. The first time it was just an question and answer session and he showed me all his fine stock. He answered all my questions and helped me get my tank up to discus standards. I was so inpressed with my first visit, that I returnrned the next week to buy my fish from him.
He really knows his discus.
Thanks Al
:)

Larry

brewmaster15
12-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Thanks Larry! Glad to have helped and its always a pleasure meeting another Discus Fan!:)

-al

Tofe
05-08-2009, 10:21 PM
To All,

I am new to this site and this is my first post. I recently started to get the itch to get a breeding pr of discus. I wanted to show my 8yr old daughter how they spawn and how the babies swarm around the parents. I started to search the Internet looking to see where I was going to purchase 10, 2- 3 discus. I came across CTDISCUS by Al Sabetta and emailed him. After a few emails I visited his fish room (lives in the town where I work). It was like being a kid in a candy store. I could have stayed there all afternoon just watching his fish and talking to Al about discus, home brewing and snakes. He was very patient with all the questions I had. That wkend I setup my 90g tank. A wk later I was again at Als looking for fish. After we discussed that I wanted a breeding pr to show my daughter, I walked out with a pr of blue turquoise. They are beautiful fish. Al is full of knowledge about discus and I email him often. If you live close to CT, I would drop Al a line and visit his fish room. You will not be disappointed. I will be stopping by to purchase more fish in the future.

Thanks Al :)

Brian (Tofe)

Will send some pics soon. Current pics are too large for your system

Eddie
05-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Sounds like a great experience! I wish I lived by Al but he would get tired of me coming over. LOL

All the best with your beauty's,

Eddie

Larry208
10-21-2009, 08:30 PM
Another satisfied experience at Al`s.

Couple of months a go I bought some blue snake skin`s from Al and they are looking vey good. In fact 2 weeks ago I had two out of the four spawn in my community tank they were in.(surprise) Mind you this was not just any spawn but a spawn THAT PRODUCED "WIGGLERS" :) Totally unexpected
Although the others ate them as they became free swiming, at least I know they are a pair.

Anyway AL because of you I am addding more tanks:bounce::bounce:

Thanks
Larry

PS will post pics soon

brewmaster15
10-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Another satisfied experience at Al`s.

Couple of months a go I bought some blue snake skin`s from Al and they are looking vey good. In fact 2 weeks ago I had two out of the four spawn in my community tank they were in.(surprise) Mind you this was not just any spawn but a spawn THAT PRODUCED "WIGGLERS" :) Totally unexpected
Although the others ate them as they became free swiming, at least I know they are a pair.

Anyway AL because of you I am addding more tanks:bounce::bounce:

Thanks
Larry

PS will post pics soon

Thats great news Larry, so glad that all is well with the fishes!:) Thanks for the update on them and for picking me to work with.:):):)

Talk soon,
al

frenchie100
10-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Like Traco- I am one of those who have benefited greatly from Al's advice through PMs and phone calls. Maybe I should say that my discus have benefited greatly, LOL :D. It is thanks to him that I have never lost a fish.

He has always explained things to me in a very clear manner and has taught me a lot about discus keeping, notably ( and most importantly) WATER!!

I am looking forward to the day that I can purchase discus from him! :D:D:D

A million thank yous Al!!!

Julie :)

brewmaster15
10-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks Julie:):):),
I am very glad that I was able to help you and I got to know a great hobbyist in the process! Sounds like a win-win to me!

Take care,
al

gwrace
02-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Please share your positive experiences with me for any products and livestock you have purchased from me..

I also ask that you consider leaving me I-trader feedback...

Thank you!

-al

Al

I was going to leave you positive feedback on your itrader link. But I'm getting a 404 web page error.

David

Steven Turitz
03-21-2010, 04:18 PM
I am not a man of few words, yet, I find myself somewhat lacking the words to accurately describe the impact and the overall experience I had on my recent visit on Friday March 12th, 2010 to meet Al.

I have recently rekindled a passion that I had for Discus as a boy, and I have now come to realize just how very fortunate I am that I have an expert, an authority on Discus living just 1 hour up the road from where I live, and yes, that would be Al Sabetta.
I consider myself privileged that Al opened up his home and his fishroom, shared his knowledge, experience and expertise with me, and gave me the opportunity to see his absolutely stunning tanks and his collection of breathtaking Discus. I got to see first hand a man truly dedicated to this hobby, his Discus collection, and passionate about SimplyDiscus and CT Discus. I vividly remember the feeding frenzy in his biotope Heckel tank in the living room when he gave the shoal their afternoon lunch feeding of freeze dried blackworms

As a businessman myself, I believe every organization takes on the flavor, the tone of the person (or people) at the top. As a Community, we couldn't have a more genuine, sincere, dedicated, concerned, interested, involved, caring individual at the helm than Al Sabetta himself, and that is in addition to all his knowledge and expertise with Discus. He is that fine of a person, and that decent of a man. I feel privileged to be a member of SimplyDiscus and to have personally met Al.
I will undertake this journey back into my childhood and Discus way more comfortably knowing that I have
Al Sabetta by my side and behind me.

Al - thank you for one of the most pleasant and inspiring days in my adult life.
The images of your stunning Discus dancing in their crystal clear water homes are etched in my mind.
I smile every time I think of them. It makes me feel young again.
Thanks Again
Steve

brewmaster15
03-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Thank You Steve!

You've got me blushing from ear to ear.:) You sure are good for ones self-esteem!

Glad to help out in anyway!

talk to you soon,

al

ps.. Cigar #2 Garcia and Garcia, was excellent also.;)

Discus_dood
04-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Ive bought a ton of fish from Al, NEVER had any problems that couldn't be solved! He is a top notch breeder, person and friend! You wont be sorry!

brewmaster15
04-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Ive bought a ton of fish from Al, NEVER had any problems that couldn't be solved! He is a top notch breeder, person and friend! You wont be sorry!
Thanks Pete for the kind words!!:)

all the best,
al

JL15219
04-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Never bought any fish from Al....only the Freeze Dried Black worms which make my discus go crazy like they havent eaten all day....and always answers my pm with great advice....Thanks for all the helpful info...:D

Kingdom Come Discus
06-30-2010, 01:05 AM
Yes the fish do love them and so does my 100 lbs ten year old Bassett. He ate the whole half pound bag.

I picked up my first bag at the NADA 2010 Dallas show, a few days after I got home my dog at all of them so I had to order more. They were here in two days. Supper fast shipping and they arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks Al,

Kraig Koontz

brewmaster15
06-30-2010, 06:39 AM
Yes the fish do love them and so does my 100 lbs ten year old Bassett. He ate the whole half pound bag.

I picked up my first bag at the NADA 2010 Dallas show, a few days after I got home my dog at all of them so I had to order more. They were here in two days. Supper fast shipping and they arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks Al,

Kraig Koontz

Glad they got there Kraig! Thanks for the order and the feedback! Oh and please pet your dog as well for me!;):D

Seriously though,you aren't the first that had their canine companions help themselves to the freeze dried blackworms!

-al

Embersmom
07-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Second time ordering with Al, and I have to be honest, I was a little nervous when he told me he was "experimenting" with shipping. But I had plenty left from the previous shipment so unless they were coming to Vancouver by way of Europe, Asia and the antarctic I figured I'd be okay. Well, they were here quick as stink with absolutely no problems crossing the border. Yeah, I'd have to agree with everyone else; Al sure is a keeper ;)

Thanks again.
Shelley

brewmaster15
07-17-2010, 07:51 AM
Second time ordering with Al, and I have to be honest, I was a little nervous when he told me he was "experimenting" with shipping. But I had plenty left from the previous shipment so unless they were coming to Vancouver by way of Europe, Asia and the antarctic I figured I'd be okay. Well, they were here quick as stink with absolutely no problems crossing the border. Yeah, I'd have to agree with everyone else; Al sure is a keeper ;)

Thanks again.
Shelley
Thanks so much for the Feedback and confidence Shelley!:) All my best to both you and your Discus!:)

-al

Lukan
07-19-2010, 10:08 AM
In regards to shipping to Canada specifically Toronto, it is getting better everytime I place an order with Al. I think the last order literally took 2-3 days for me to receive my FDBW. Great work Al.

Marte

brewmaster15
07-19-2010, 10:42 AM
You are very Welcome Marte!

Glad to see orders are getting to our Canadian friends quickly! I try to ship these out as soon as I get an order in.

Take care!

-al

mmorris
07-19-2010, 10:52 AM
I sure hope they are in by your next "do." We're going through withdrawl around here. :cry:

PAR23
09-24-2010, 04:49 PM
:)Hello Al,

It was a pleasure working with you and the FDBW you send me is consumed by my fish without hesitation. Seems like they could never get enough. I also like to thank you for starting this very informative and stimulating forum. The wealth of knowledge assembled here is quite amazing and speaks volume for this great hobby. I will come visit you only if you can also handle a 6 yr old. LOL. Thanks again Al and take care.

Jennie
09-24-2010, 07:59 PM
I too have had a great experience with Al. My fish love his worms:)

brewmaster15
09-27-2010, 12:50 PM
:)Hello Al,

It was a pleasure working with you and the FDBW you send me is consumed by my fish without hesitation. Seems like they could never get enough. I also like to thank you for starting this very informative and stimulating forum. The wealth of knowledge assembled here is quite amazing and speaks volume for this great hobby. I will come visit you only if you can also handle a 6 yr old. LOL. Thanks again Al and take care.

Thanks Peter! Your son would be very welcome...my son is 7.:)

BTW... I just posted info on Our Next Northeast Discus meeting.:)

I too have had a great experience with Al. My fish love his worms:) Thanks Jennie!

-al

Skip
09-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Yes... your website is not clear on whether you sell discus or not..

or maybe i am a ra-tard and my A.D.D. keeps me from reading carefully

thats all.. just wondering.. like to know my options.. :D

brewmaster15
09-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Yes... your website is not clear on whether you sell discus or not..

or maybe i am a ra-tard and my A.D.D. keeps me from reading carefully

thats all.. just wondering.. like to know my options.. :D

I dunno Skip... but....
Here at CTDiscus, we raise Discus, breed them, collect them and often sell them. We work with quality healthy stock from Domestic and Wild Lines. Any Fish we do have for sale are listed on this Website here (http://www.ctdiscus.com/things_For_Sale.html)..

I do sell Discus...when I breed them or when I have them from a large order...but I am not an importer and its not my main thing... when it comes to Discus I am `Hobby Breeder foremost and owner of this forum...believe me...thats a task in itself. :)

....Now if you want freeze dried blackworms...or the occasional homebred Discus and other cichlids... and Gourmet BH Mix...then yes..I sell that.:)

Hth,
al

MSD
09-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Maybe thats because Al doesn't always sell or have stock to sell so he wants you to write or call. ;)

Your just a "rook", kid, not stupid and leave the challanged out of this, they have enough problems and you may offend their families. :)

Skip
09-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Al.. well, your gold melons & Golden are amazing.. i am starting to steer towards the RED side.. if you ever have any extra from a spawn.. let the ROOK know! ; )

msd.. i was quoting.. THE HANGOVER>. cuz thats how i feel today.. : / stupid $1 draft beer at my local coffee shop!! :(

MSD
09-29-2010, 03:39 PM
I wish I was young enough to drink, let alone drink during the week! :D

Skip
09-29-2010, 03:53 PM
I wish I was young enough to drink, let alone drink during the week! :D

oh no.. i am not "young enough" thats why i am lagging.. i have rule, of NOT to drink during week.. but i can be easily PEER PRESSURED.. But not being married helps to go out :D

ps.. i still did my WC last nite!!! :angel:

brewmaster15
09-29-2010, 04:03 PM
ah...good old glory days... :)

Just to be sure everyone reading this understands...I was not out drinking with either Skip or Mark and in no way is this negative feedback for me:)

Not that I would not enjoy socializing with either of them over a brewski.;):)

-al

Jennie
09-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Funny how having children puts an end to all those party days, and believe me, it's not such a bad thing!:)

Skip
09-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Brew.. i can ship you some GOOD TEXAS BEER, Like LONESTAR or SHINER BOCK?! :idea2::coffee:

DL, i don't have any kids.............................................. ............ that i know of LOL!!!

*it would be my honor to do this favor for you.. knowing that one day, i too shall ask a favor of you..*

http://generationbass.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Godfather2.203182633_std.jpg

brewmaster15
09-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Brew.. i can ship you some GOOD TEXAS BEER, Like LONESTAR or SHINER BOCK?! :idea2::coffee:

DL, i don't have any kids.............................................. ............ that i know of LOL!!!

*it would be my honor to do this favor for you.. knowing that one day, i too shall ask a favor of you..*

http://generationbass.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Godfather2.203182633_std.jpg
Thanks Skip, another time maybe....or in person... :)

Jennie...
You need to come out to CT to visit the inlaws.....Nov 13 would be a great day... If I get off my Rump....I'll be brewing something up for the Northeast Discus Meeting that day.;):D:D:D:D

-al

I hope all my negative feedback is this good.:angel:

Jennie
09-29-2010, 04:39 PM
I'd love to come visit sometime. Anywhere really for that matter:p. Any tricks for walking outta there WITHOUT fish??:D

brewmaster15
09-29-2010, 04:42 PM
. Any tricks for walking outta there WITHOUT fish??:D yep;).............. I'll ship them to you....:D

-al

Jennie
09-29-2010, 04:44 PM
That's what I thought.:)

Jennie
09-29-2010, 04:50 PM
I think it's become clear Al, that you aren't going to receive any negative feedback here. Really, you provide great service, great products, some beautiful fish and help people with fish problems when you don't have to;)

brewmaster15
09-29-2010, 05:14 PM
I think it's become clear Al, that you aren't going to receive any negative feedback here. Really, you provide great service, great products, some beautiful fish and help people with fish problems when you don't have to;)
I've said it before... but I'll say it again... You are great for my EGO.:):):):)

-al

April
10-05-2010, 12:02 AM
my only negative feedback is the northeast meeting isnt northwest. slide to the left a bit..and ill be happy.

DerekFF
10-05-2010, 02:02 AM
my only negative feedback is the northeast meeting isnt northwest. slide to the left a bit..and ill be happy.

SEE!!! Aprils on my page!!! Bring it to the west coast one year! Crash Kennys place and itll be a ball! Much closer for april too!

Jennie
10-05-2010, 07:20 AM
They could bring it to the ROCKIES:o

brewmaster15
10-05-2010, 09:08 AM
You guys crack me up.......I got to laugh.....everytime someone posts something to this thread ...people key in on it to see the "negative" feedback....LOl:D

Oh well.... no sense wasting such good exposure.....might as well use it ...

Visit AquaticSuppliers.com today! and buy freeze dried Blackworms! Your Fish will love you for it!
Click Here....

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/banners/worm.gif (http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com)

Oh and while I am at it... Don't forget to visit here...

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/billspaypal.php?

and support the forum that supports you!

-al:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jennie
10-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Yeah, like you and anyone else is really expecting negative feedback. We hone in these post for the expectation of humor to follow. :)

brewmaster15
10-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Jennie,
I wish that were true for everyone.., but human nature being what it is " negative feedback" generally gets more interest than "positive feedback" on forums. believe me... after 8 years of owning this place...Its another of those "cold hard facts":)

If there was a thread that was entitled "negative experience with so and so" I guarantee the hits would start climbing.

-al

ps... you are right though...I'm not expecting any negative feedback...I try hard to do everything as best as possible...still....`you never know `when you make a mistake sometimes until you read about it on a forum.:(;)

korbi_doc
10-05-2010, 10:05 AM
:D Aw c'mon Al, you know we all loveya!! :love:

Just wish I could make more trips to the North to be with y'all at the quarterly mtgs..lol....maybe in the spring.....

Dottie

Jennie
10-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Let's put it this way, say 1000 people left feedback, and one was negative. I'm going to believe 999 people had a really great experience and go with that. It's in the numbers for me.:)

brewmaster15
10-05-2010, 10:41 AM
:D Aw c'mon Al, you know we all loveya!! :love:

Just wish I could make more trips to the North to be with y'all at the quarterly mtgs..lol....maybe in the spring.....

Dottie
Dottie,
I wish you could as well!:)

Let's put it this way, say 1000 people left feedback, and one was negative. I'm going to believe 999 people had a really great experience and go with that. It's in the numbers for me.:) Jennie,
I feel the same way as you....I also think that there will be times when things will go wrong, or that buyers and sellers just don't mesh right....its inevitable.
-al

Larry Bugg
10-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Jennie,
I wish that were true for everyone.., but human nature being what it is " negative feedback" generally gets more interest than "positive feedback" on forums. believe me... after 8 years of owning this place...Its another of those "cold hard facts":)

If there was a thread that was entitled "negative experience with so and so" I guarantee the hits would start climbing.

-al

ps... you are right though...I'm not expecting any negative feedback...I try hard to do everything as best as possible...still....`you never know `when you make a mistake sometimes until you read about it on a forum.:(;)

Well, some of us spend wayyyyyyyyy to much time here and read just about every thread so we get the good and the bad

brewmaster15
10-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Well, some of us spend wayyyyyyyyy to much time here and read just about every thread so we get the good and the bad

Larry,
Now how can anyone possibly spend too much time reading on this awesome Forum.;):):):) It just ain't possible!:D

-al

April
10-05-2010, 12:21 PM
ok well your worms are great..but i go through too many....i need a garbage can full..industrial. lol.
can you just pack that up for me and send it on? lol.

Larry Bugg
10-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Larry,
Now how can anyone possibly spend too much time reading on this awesome Forum.;):):):) It just ain't possible!:D

-al

LOL, I just need reassurance that I am not being fanatical.

brewmaster15
10-05-2010, 01:17 PM
LOL, I just need reassurance that I am not being fanatical.
Oh Definately not!;););) Not that I am a good judge of if someone is fanatical about the forum....LOL:Db

nc0gnet0
10-05-2010, 01:42 PM
I have a complaint......You need to make your blackworm packaging dog proof! :p

brewmaster15
10-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Lol...I know Rick, I saw that note on your order when I shipped it to you today.:D

I love that dog of yours!!!!!:)

-al

Eddie Wells
10-18-2010, 06:07 PM
This is my third order from Al, my fish just love these things and Al's service is super fast !Thanks Al !!!

Eddie Wells

brewmaster15
10-19-2010, 01:10 PM
This is my third order from Al, my fish just love these things and Al's service is super fast !Thanks Al !!!

Eddie Wells

Thanks for feedback and the order Eddie!!:):)
-al

diveshooter
10-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Received my first order of freeze-dried blackworms today and all my fish took to them as if they were raised on them. They are usually a bit finicky with new foods, but not this time. Thanks, Al !

brewmaster15
10-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Received my first order of freeze-dried blackworms today and all my fish took to them as if they were raised on them. They are usually a bit finicky with new foods, but not this time. Thanks, Al ! Thanks Jack!!! Appreciate the order and feedback here!!! Glad the flatfish like the worms.:):)
Take care,
Al

ashaysathe
10-30-2010, 10:02 AM
Good times yesterday my friend. Made my day-off really be very fun filled. I got my FDBW share plus nice chit-chat and nice coffee. See you soon.

brewmaster15
10-31-2010, 10:17 AM
Definetly a great time Ashay...it was great seeing again.....looking forward to the NEDA Meeting in 2 weeks!:)

take care,,
al

Jennie
11-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Another super fast shipment! Thanks again Al:):):):)

PAR23
11-07-2010, 07:20 PM
I had the pleasure of meeting Al (Brewmater15) 2 weeks ago at his home in CT. He was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule to discuss his perspective/experiences with not only discus keeping but many other array of aquarium life. He definitely has a very nice fish room set up and beautiful fish......

While I was there I picked up more FDBW.......accepted readily and some of his turf and surf mix. As discussed with him, I felt my juvies needed higher protein diet to achieve optimal growth.....Now 2 weeks later, they are thicker and more vibrant while maitaining the same care rountine. Hope they continue to thrive.

I will not be able to make the meeting in 2 weeks but look forward to the next gathering and seeing/working with Al again. BTW Al......they went free swimming and attached right away but quickly became snacks for the others...Take Care.

Discus-n00b
11-24-2010, 03:18 PM
I just received a box from Al today, 6 of his Mesonauta and some blackworms. The shipment got delayed in Memphis because of storms so it was a day late. Despite some water leaking in the box (Very well could of been from sitting on a wet surface too) all the fish had plenty of water in the bags and are in my tank now. You would of never known they just made a 48hr journey, they are doing excellent and they look awesome. I have no doubt that if Fedex had gotten the box here when it was supposed to that there would be no water anywhere except in the bags, definitely NOT Al's fault. All bags were sealed great when I got to them.

Thanks again Al, i'll take some pictures of the fish later on and post them up! These are bigger then I thought! I thought you sent me discus at first! ;) haha I like it.

brewmaster15
11-28-2010, 11:26 AM
I just received a box from Al today, 6 of his Mesonauta and some blackworms. The shipment got delayed in Memphis because of storms so it was a day late. Despite some water leaking in the box (Very well could of been from sitting on a wet surface too) all the fish had plenty of water in the bags and are in my tank now. You would of never known they just made a 48hr journey, they are doing excellent and they look awesome. I have no doubt that if Fedex had gotten the box here when it was supposed to that there would be no water anywhere except in the bags, definitely NOT Al's fault. All bags were sealed great when I got to them.

Thanks again Al, i'll take some pictures of the fish later on and post them up! These are bigger then I thought! I thought you sent me discus at first! ;) haha I like it.

Matt,
I'm glad you like them...They are really interesting fish and should look great in your tank...I would not be surprised if you have a pair form shortly....Festivums can be prolific....in any case.. Glad that they arrived well even after FEDEX delays..
Enjoy them!

-al

Kenny's Discus
12-02-2010, 07:19 AM
All I can say in dealing with Al over the years is that he's by far the most ethical, honest and knowledgable person I have ever had the honor to deal with, both as a discus hobbyist/breeder and as a person. I've learned so much from him for that I must say a loud "Thank you Al!" I have said and told others the above many times and it is just so true.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You So Much Al for your time and friendship over the years, I truly truly appreciate it. Always have much to learn from you my friend and we are so blessed to have you providing Simply to all of us we don't even know.:)

Thanks,
Kenny

brewmaster15
12-02-2010, 09:47 PM
All I can say in dealing with Al over the years is that he's by far the most ethical, honest and knowledgable person I have ever had the honor to deal with, both as a discus hobbyist/breeder and as a person. I've learned so much from him for that I must say a loud "Thank you Al!" I have said and told others the above many times and it is just so true.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You So Much Al for your time and friendship over the years, I truly truly appreciate it. Always have much to learn from you my friend and we are so blessed to have you providing Simply to all of us we don't even know.

Thanks,
Kenny Kenny,
Thanks my friend, I am really Honored. :) Fish may come and go, but friendships like yours I cherish and always will!

Thanks for your friendship too , You have made this hobby a better one for many and I am lucky to count you a good friend!

Talk soon,
al

Jennie
01-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Ahh! Happy Fishes!!!!!!!!!!!

brewmaster15
01-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Ah Music to my ears/ candy for my eyes! Glad you and your fish are Happy Jennie! :)
Thanks again,
al

Jennie
01-18-2011, 12:29 PM
:) hope it last a year!..Thank you so much!

JL15219
02-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Just wanted to stop by to let you know that I got my FDBW a couple of days ago like always they are great!

jawfish
03-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Sorry for not getting back sooner, but........

Thanks Al for the quick shipment.
ordered the worms on the 15th and it was received in Canada at my house on he 21st... one of the only province not closed down on that monday....

Cheers,

Fred

Embersmom
03-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Got my latest order of 3X 200gram bags today from Al. Hope these last longer than the last ones - the dog ate half a bag of the last shipment !!!!
Thanks, Al
Shelley

brewmaster15
03-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks Javier, Fred and Shelley!

Glad all worms arrived safe and sound for your fishes!!

-al

ps..Shelley, Thats one smart Dog! :)

Nikkitine
05-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Thanks Al for the quick shipping! ALL my fish absolutely loved your worms. My discus have been super picky and eating nothing but FBW but they took to your worms right away! Absolutely awesome =] Will definitely buy some more later!

~Nikki

brewmaster15
05-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Thanks Al for the quick shipping! ALL my fish absolutely loved your worms. My discus have been super picky and eating nothing but FBW but they took to your worms right away! Absolutely awesome =] Will definitely buy some more later!

~Nikki You are most welcome Nikki! Glad they like the Freeze dried Black worms! :)

thanks and take care!!

-al

seanyuki
05-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Just received the FDBWs today and the discus love them........thanks Al for bringing in these FDBW for discus hobbyists worldwide.

joanstone
06-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Just got my second order, all my fish love them. I liked the idea that someone had for putting them in an inverted feeding cone-some of my fish (corys and smallish discus) swim right up inside the cone to get them. Thanks for the quick service.

brewmaster15
06-28-2011, 07:04 AM
Just got my second order, all my fish love them. I liked the idea that someone had for putting them in an inverted feeding cone-some of my fish (corys and smallish discus) swim right up inside the cone to get them. Thanks for the quick service.Thank you!!!! :)

Jennie
09-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Thank you again Al..recieved my BW order lightening fast!

brewmaster15
09-15-2011, 05:29 AM
Thank you again Al..recieved my BW order lightening fast! Thanks Jennie!! Got to keep those Discus Happy! :)

-al

DavidH
10-03-2011, 09:21 AM
I ordered from Al, think the order got here before I closed the site!!!
Great service, Thx Al, DavidH.

brewmaster15
10-05-2011, 06:26 PM
I ordered from Al, think the order got here before I closed the site!!!
Great service, Thx Al, DavidH.Thanks David!! Appreciate the feedback!!

-al

jimmyjoe
10-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Hey al sorry I forgot about this review, everybody when I sent my order into Al he was right there giving me the best FDBW far none. Thanks alot Al I appreciate the whole dealing process with you and my discus give thanks everynite right after they get done eating those morsels. Great Job Great Service that's what you get with Aquaticsuppliers.com JimS

brewmaster15
10-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Hey al sorry I forgot about this review, everybody when I sent my order into Al he was right there giving me the best FDBW far none. Thanks alot Al I appreciate the whole dealing process with you and my discus give thanks everynite right after they get done eating those morsels. Great Job Great Service that's what you get with Aquaticsuppliers.com JimS

Hey Jim,
Thanks!!! I really appreciate the support here. Thanks for your business and feedback!!Glad your discus are happy!!

Take care,
Al

laupao
12-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Thanks again, Al.

the FDBWs are great and my fishes are happy. I will definitely be ordering again once I run out.

Al is great to work with. He responds to my e-mails promptly.

Laurent
12-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Almost done with the free sample of FDBW you sent me. As with almost everyone else, my fish went nuts for them. Still not sure if I want the loose or the cubed . . . .

catgoldfish
12-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Great worms my fish love them!!!!!! Thanks Al.

Rod

brewmaster15
12-30-2011, 05:29 PM
Great worms my fish love them!!!!!! Thanks Al.

Rod Awesome to hear Rod. Thanks!!! Happy New Year!!
-al

jaykne
01-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks Al, got my FDBW and as always super fast shipping!!! My fish will get their snack at night again, LOL.

TNT77
01-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Absolutely great worms my fish go nuts over them. I've even started adding them to my frozen mix. Thanks Al.

spyder329
03-26-2012, 08:26 AM
Al,

I just ordered (for the first time) some freeze dried blackworms for my babies (after Hans gave me a free sample after purchasing 2 beautiful discus from him) and all I can say is this food is like crack for fish. OMG all the discus and angels go crazy for it. Now when I put in the Hikari frozen food they almost shun their noses at it.

I ordered the cubes and in one day they arrived at my door. I am only a few states away but, I still did not expect the food to be here that quickly.

Thank you for all the hard work that you put into this forum and to the members on it. You are one of a kind Sir...

brewmaster15
03-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Al,

I just ordered (for the first time) some freeze dried blackworms for my babies (after Hans gave me a free sample after purchasing 2 beautiful discus from him) and all I can say is this food is like crack for fish. OMG all the discus and angels go crazy for it. Now when I put in the Hikari frozen food they almost shun their noses at it.

I ordered the cubes and in one day they arrived at my door. I am only a few states away but, I still did not expect the food to be here that quickly.

Thank you for all the hard work that you put into this forum and to the members on it. You are one of a kind Sir...

Thank you very much Nick!:) Made my day!

-al

tbird22771
04-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Al,
I received my free sample yesterday, and I am so pleased with how my discus have taken to them. Even my most finicky eater (who even turns a nose up at anything other then beefheart - he won't even eat frozen blood worms) has turned into a bear at feeding time. My little bitty guys, that normally only pick at dry food, are readily eating them and get as excited as they do with the beefheart! Thank you so much and I am looking forward to placing my order this afternoon!!

brewmaster15
04-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Al,
I received my free sample yesterday, and I am so pleased with how my discus have taken to them. Even my most finicky eater (who even turns a nose up at anything other then beefheart - he won't even eat frozen blood worms) has turned into a bear at feeding time. My little bitty guys, that normally only pick at dry food, are readily eating them and get as excited as they do with the beefheart! Thank you so much and I am looking forward to placing my order this afternoon!!
Great news to hear! I'm glad that they were so well accepted by your Fishes!:) Thanks for your feedback and for trying our free sample!

-al

ChicagoDiscus
04-10-2012, 06:10 PM
My Discus love the FDBWs and it gives me a break from feeding and thawing food out its just makes the midday meal very easy............Josie

deepflyball
04-10-2012, 10:33 PM
ALs my friend that just hapens to sell me things. And he lives with an angel. Its people like AL that keeps me going, and hes one of the main reasons were going to atlanta Its been a hard year and i dont know whats next but i love my time with my fish. And hanging out with guys like AL, john and Jim. Jerry

Orange Crush
04-10-2012, 10:48 PM
I received my 2nd order of FDBW a couple of days ago and on the invoice Al thanked me for the repeat business. But who are we kidding, Al should be thanking my discus because they are the ones that gobble them up everyday! :D

dprais1
04-25-2012, 08:11 PM
awww man,
my discus love um. I used to do a mix, then dry, then flake, then a mix again. finally got dome of Al's FDBW...they eat em up like nobody's business.

now i'm gonna try FDBW as food 4x a day, tetra bits 1x a day, and beef mix 1x a day.

tank is much cleaner and the little guys love them

brewmaster15
04-30-2012, 09:47 AM
awww man,
my discus love um. I used to do a mix, then dry, then flake, then a mix again. finally got dome of Al's FDBW...they eat em up like nobody's business.

now i'm gonna try FDBW as food 4x a day, tetra bits 1x a day, and beef mix 1x a day.

tank is much cleaner and the little guys love them

Awesome Dan!!! Thanks!!

-al

Discus-Hans
05-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Al, in using your Austr. Freeze dried Black Worms and my Angel breeders I really saw the spawns going up.......... great stuff,

Hans

mecase
05-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Just want to thank Al for his great service and product. FDBW have been my Discus' staple food for over a year now. They all love it. My orders always arrive very quickly all the way from Conn. to Oregon. Thanks, Al.
Meg

buddha1200
06-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Fast service,ordered my fdbw's on thursday received them today.(guess my fish will never go hungry with that fast of service)
Thanks .

catgoldfish
07-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Just received another shipment from Al. This time I ordered a lot. Great packaging job Al. My fish are looking forward to feeding time.

brewmaster15
08-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Just received another shipment from Al. This time I ordered a lot. Great packaging job Al. My fish are looking forward to feeding time.

Thanks Rod!!!:)

lipadj46
08-03-2012, 05:59 AM
My discus love these worms, they are they only food they eat off the surface. My black ghost knifefish goes nuts for them also and will swallow the cubes whole so I have to distract him when feeding the discus or he will just keep eating all the worms lol! Also lightning fast shipping.

brewmaster15
08-05-2012, 02:19 PM
My discus love these worms, they are they only food they eat off the surface. My black ghost knifefish goes nuts for them also and will swallow the cubes whole so I have to distract him when feeding the discus or he will just keep eating all the worms lol! Also lightning fast shipping. THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-al

jaykne
08-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Got more FDBW's from Al, I ordered at night and they went out the next morning the same as always very fast shipping. +1 on lipadj46 comment, same with my discus only food they will eat from the surface. Al is the only one I place I will get my FDBW's from, thanks again Al!!!

sam86
10-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Very fast shipping with great prices!!! I'm brand new to the discus community, and it's refreshing to see amazing vendors like this in the hobby!

mecase
12-07-2012, 01:30 PM
I ordered on Saturday and the pkg was in my mailbox on Wednesday. That is some excellent CS and is typical for AL! Also, I just paid much less for 500 Grams than I used to pay for (2) 200 gram pkgs. Add to that, my fish love these and it is their staple food. Thanks Al!
Meg

bonsai dave
12-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Thanks again Al. I finally got my shipment and the fishes are going crazy over the food.

brewmaster15
12-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks again for the feedback and support everyone! Glad the fishes enjoy our fishfood!

-al

dastowerssss
12-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Wow! Makes me want to purchase from Al! Great karma on theses sites for you. :-) Do you have any yellows in?

eRRin
12-11-2012, 06:53 PM
My order was shipped super fast and my fish go crazy over the fdbw. I will be ordering more soon and I love being able to support SD while supplying my fish with high quality food at a great price. Thanks Al!

Ardan
05-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks Al for the super fast shipping on my latest order.
I really like how that Bio Pigment plus works!!!!!! Really brings the colors out on the discus, and they really love the stuff!!

Ardan

blueluv
05-27-2013, 09:24 PM
+1 my fish absolutely love the blackworms. Thank you Al

ChicagoDiscus
06-30-2013, 12:34 PM
I ordered a Kilo of FDBW like I always do and for some reason instead of the normal three days its takes to get to me it took two days....LOL...its almost like Al dropped them off himself..LOL..thank you Al for doing a great job supplying this food for my Crazy Discus :):):)....Josie

brewmaster15
06-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Thanks Josie,
Glad you got it so fast.:)

-al

a volar
06-30-2013, 05:30 PM
one more order of FDBW received......... thank you Al!

brewmaster15
07-01-2013, 08:24 AM
one more order of FDBW received......... thank you Al! Thank You Ismael! Hope your fishes enjoy their munchies!:)
-al

jav31
07-18-2013, 06:02 PM
I received my first order of the FDBW yesterday. Thanks Al!!!

My Discus absolutely love them.

sridharp77
10-16-2013, 01:02 AM
Thanks AL. I had placed the order on 7th October and received the stuff on 14th. Please note the destination is Bangalore, India.

Discus-Hans
10-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Good to hear the man is still alive,

Hans

Bud Smith
11-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Al - Here lately buying what I need for my fish room is been a pain. Late shipments, wrong items shipped, back ordered - you name it
I can always count on Al's black worms being at the house in 2 to 4 days. Quick response - quick shipping and a high quality product.
Thanks for the forum and AquaticSuppliers

Psionic
11-12-2013, 03:27 PM
I've been a fan of Al's black worms for about two years. My discus were very finicky eaters. But they scrambled for the worms. Ever since then they've eaten the worms as the main part of their diet.

I'm going to try some of the pigment ones since the original are backordered. I hope they like them just as much.

White Worm
01-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Got another order of FDBW! I always seem to screw up the payment method. Regardless of my errors, the food was in my mailbox before I even got the payment figured out. Great customer service and communication!! Discus love this stuff! Once I have the fish room up and running, I will be feeding FDBW in addition to a beef-heart mix.

dirtyplants
01-04-2014, 05:32 PM
I am unaware of Al's fish, but I ordered FDBWs from him only to discover my cat loved them ripped the package open and devoured them. Well I ordered more and discovered my fish loved them but my dog loved them more and ate the whole package. She had very strange black poop for days though. Well I needed more ASAP and Al got them out to me really really fast. Al saved a lot of discus fights over feeding territory issues and helped to keep my one very picky discus eating because he will only eat FDBWs that are stuck on the glass. Thank You Al, your timely response to my needs are greatly appreciated!

brewmaster15
01-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks everyone!! Glad you are all happy with the product and service! As always I welcome your feedback !:)

-al

Ardan
02-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Thanks again Al! Got my latest order of blackworms yesterday!! Speedy as always!
Good stuff as always.... I didn't try it, but the discus did LOL

Thanks!
Ardan

dirtyplants
02-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Al did not know you sold fish.:)
There are three types of merchants, the first being the one you wished you never did business with, the second being the one who does enough to get your business and the third being the person who goes out 200% to ensure a match of unrelenting concern for a satisfied customer. The more I test out other sponsors the more I appreciate the sponsors who fall into the last category. I can say from experience that Al is one of those who fall into category in the last category. He is unrelenting in his dedication for excellence.

Madaboutdiscus
02-17-2014, 10:54 PM
Al my guys love love love your worms. So much so that when I give them beefheart I can almost hear them cussing me. You can actually see the excitement fall off their little faces when they don't get worms. They're officially spoiled for worms. Now I gotta convince them that the beefheart is ok for them to eat including the flakes from bill which they attempting to like lol. Thanks Al great products.

-Victoria

GeauxDiscus
02-17-2014, 11:43 PM
My discus love your blackworms too, Al. I'll definitely order more soon. By the way, I like the web-site - it made the ordering very easy.

we4wieners
02-18-2014, 12:08 AM
My discus know where I keep your blackworms. They all go to the corner of the tank where they're stored. Their actions speak on behalf of your blackworms!! Shipping was excellent! Placing another order soon.

MSD
02-18-2014, 12:49 AM
Al is a real peach and those worms grow the fish big, which is what we all want.

jaykne
02-18-2014, 01:58 AM
Always get quality product and fast shipping from Al. My fish thank you my friend LOL.

DiscusOnly
04-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Just wanted to leave a positve review for Al.

Great communication/quick response.
Fast shipping.
Good quality product.

Van

sgchick
04-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the help in choosing the right food for my discus! They are loving the black worm/spinach combo. Melanie

brewmaster15
04-21-2014, 06:36 AM
My pleasure !!! Thanks everyone!!

-al

rickztahone
04-21-2014, 11:02 PM
Recieved my worms in what feels like hours from ordering, lol. Lighting quick ship speed Al. Thanks again.

Mel
07-17-2014, 05:15 PM
Al,

Recently bought the 50g Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms "Bio-Pigment Plus" my Discus love it! When are you getting more in?

William Palumbo
07-17-2014, 08:08 PM
I also love the product and the "Spooky" fast delivery and service. Thanks Al...Bill

brewmaster15
07-19-2014, 08:55 AM
Al,

Recently bought the 50g Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms "Bio-Pigment Plus" my Discus love it! When are you getting more in?

Mel, I currently have it in stock...Thanks!

brewmaster15
07-19-2014, 08:55 AM
I also love the product and the "Spooky" fast delivery and service. Thanks Al...Bill
My pleasure Bill!!
best always,
Al

gunnerschh2
07-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Thanks Al, I got my 2nd 200 g & this time got the bio plus. They went thru the first 200g fattend up & I,ll bet it only gets better. Thanks Harry.

brewmaster15
07-28-2014, 09:17 AM
Thanks Al, I got my 2nd 200 g & this time got the bio plus. They went thru the first 200g fattend up & I,ll bet it only gets better. Thanks Harry.
Thanks Harry!!:)

DavidH
08-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Great customer service.
Shipping time great.
Product is great.
How many more greats can I give.
Seriously if you haven't tried Aquaticsuppliers, you owe to it to your discus to do so!

Dave

brewmaster15
08-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Great customer service.
Shipping time great.
Product is great.
How many more greats can I give.
Seriously if you haven't tried Aquaticsuppliers, you owe to it to your discus to do so!

Dave What can I say except ...Great Customer! :) Thanks David!!

-al

Tankster
09-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Giving the spinach/FDBW a try. Just place the order and will report back on how receptive the fishies are to it.

Tankster
09-15-2014, 11:52 AM
Holy... I just placed the order at 11PM last night. Al shipped this morning at 7:20AM. awestruck...

I think I know where Santa's elves hang out in the summer. I mean how else?

Giving the spinach/FDBW a try. Just place the order and will report back on how receptive the fishies are to it.

Tankster
09-17-2014, 05:05 PM

They LOVE it. These are 2.5" from Hans and have never seen FDBW. Stuck to the side of the tank and once they discovered it, after about 10 minutes, they devoured it!

Thanks for the amazing service Al! Customer for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brewmaster15
09-17-2014, 05:20 PM
Thank You Greg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

-al

Russ
10-02-2014, 11:22 PM
My discus are addicted to Al's FDBW's and Al is very helpful, he also helped me with my BH mix. I order from him every month for over a year and a half now and in fact I just placed an order. My only compliant is it seems like every month lately he has been raising the price a dollar or two and at this rate it may become too expensive for me to buy regularly. When I started ordering the price was around $28 for 100g and now it is around $37.

brewmaster15
10-03-2014, 12:31 PM
My discus are addicted to Al's FDBW's and Al is very helpful, he also helped me with my BH mix. I order from him every month for over a year and a half now and in fact I just placed an order. My only compliant is it seems like every month lately he has been raising the price a dollar or two and at this rate it may become too expensive for me to buy regularly. When I started ordering the price was around $28 for 100g and now it is around $37.

Russ,
Thanks for your feedback!! Of course I would have preferred it all positive!:)

I'm sorry if the pricing is a problem for you.:( These days moneys tight everywhere and I do appreciate your business. I have always tried to keep my prices as low as I can and have even been known to drop my prices when possible, but unfortunately when my costs go up, I have no choice but to raise my prices...Its just the way it is any business. I do also still offer domestic free shipping even though postal rates have risen at least 3 times.

One strategy I can suggest is for you and other regular users is to buy a larger bag if you can as I try and discount for quantity as much as I can.... An example for you... You currently buy the 100 gram bag each month or so for $37 ... The 200 gram bag is $65.00.. If you bought that it would be the same as getting the 100 gram bag for $32.50..you'd save alot that way.... if you went with the 500 gram bag at $135 it would be the equivalent of paying $27.00 per 100 grams. The product has a shelf life of 6 +months if stored well..so for regular users, it is something to consider.

Best always,
Al

musicmarn1
10-03-2014, 02:53 PM
:flame:

Omg Rick, no kidding I loose a bunch to the darn dogs or ferrets!

dghby
10-03-2014, 03:58 PM
if stored well..
Best always,
Al

AL, can you elaborate on this a little more. what do you suggest. just wondering.
I buy 200 grams at a time now but have been considering 500 grams since my Discus count is up to 20. they only get FDBW's once a day but with 20 that still goes pretty quickly.

Thanks, Tom

DonMD
10-03-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm buying the 500 g bags about once every 2 months. I also mentioned to Al that I noticed prices went up some. But I have to say, I'm probably going to start buying the larger amount, since because of the outstanding advice and guidance I've received on this forum, I now am breeding and selling discus, to the point that I've got discus coming out my eyeballs!

I've compared prices between Al's and other suppliers, and the difference is small. Then, add to that the fact that every time you buy from Al, you support SimplyDiscus, well, it's a personal decision. I consider it just a small acknowledgement of all the help I've received on the forum. Just my take. -Don

brewmaster15
10-04-2014, 09:56 AM
I'm buying the 500 g bags about once every 2 months. I also mentioned to Al that I noticed prices went up some. But I have to say, I'm probably going to start buying the larger amount, since because of the outstanding advice and guidance I've received on this forum, I now am breeding and selling discus, to the point that I've got discus coming out my eyeballs!

I've compared prices between Al's and other suppliers, and the difference is small. Then, add to that the fact that every time you buy from Al, you support SimplyDiscus, well, it's a personal decision. I consider it just a small acknowledgement of all the help I've received on the forum. Just my take. -Don Thanks Don!:)

brewmaster15
10-04-2014, 09:57 AM
AL, can you elaborate on this a little more. what do you suggest. just wondering.
I buy 200 grams at a time now but have been considering 500 grams since my Discus count is up to 20. they only get FDBW's once a day but with 20 that still goes pretty quickly.

Thanks, Tom

HI Tom,

I put an info thread on it... here
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?116203-Proper-Storage-of-Fish-food&goto=newpost

if you have any further questions, drop me aline..Thanks!

-al

Jason F
10-07-2014, 03:26 PM
First time ordering from here and I must say I'm very pleased. I put an order for 100g cubed FDBW's in on Saturday and Monday morning it was waiting in the mailbox. The fish also love it. I will be a repeat purchaser!

Jason F
10-07-2014, 03:28 PM
And on a side note I live in WA state so how he got it here on the opposite side of the country so fast I don't know! lol

brewmaster15
10-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Thanks Jason!!:) Glad they loved it! and happy it got to you so fast!

Best always,
Al

April
10-10-2014, 06:08 PM
I just got my colour worms and cubes. Fast speedy delivery to Canada! I'd say a week tops! And that's from east to west and up over the border!
I'm feeding the colour ones to my baby mostly red coverage Angels to help them get as much coverage as possible. So far so good!
My discus are growing like weeds! I'm feeding a couple fdbw feeds a day and the other feeds I'm using inland beef heart flake with progrow.fastest growth I've ever gotten on any discus .
Highly recommend Aussie bw!

brewmaster15
10-11-2014, 09:52 AM
I just got my colour worms and cubes. Fast speedy delivery to Canada! I'd say a week tops! And that's from east to west and up over the border!
I'm feeding the colour ones to my baby mostly red coverage Angels to help them get as much coverage as possible. So far so good!
My discus are growing like weeds! I'm feeding a couple fdbw feeds a day and the other feeds I'm using inland beef heart flake with progrow.fastest growth I've ever gotten on any discus .
Highly recommend Aussie bw!

Thank you April! Glad to hear that it got there so fast! And the fish are doing well!

-al

brewmaster15
10-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Hi all,

I had 2 threads going for positive and negative feedback... I just merged them together to make it easier for those of you that want to share. Thank you and please if you can leave me itrader feedback here...
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/itrader.php?u=4205

I can't always tell which of my customers is who on the forum, but if you leave me itrader feedback,and note who you are in private message part, I will then know!:o

I do my best to ship quick and get you a great product and would love to hear from you.

Best always,
al

pauline
10-11-2014, 11:36 AM
I just opened the box of FDBWs I received a week or two ago. Just want to say...Thank you Al. :)

brewmaster15
10-11-2014, 12:37 PM
I just opened the box of FDBWs I received a week or two ago. Just want to say...Thank you Al. :)
You are welcome! Thank You!
-al

deliana
05-22-2015, 12:10 PM
Hi everybody. This is my first post and i thought I should use it to thank Al. I ordered the 100g FDBWs from him and received about a week ago. I been feeding them to the discus every morning and they love it. They go into a feeding frenzy as soon as I drop the cube in the tank. Al, thanks for the product, the service and every thing you do for the hobby. Tony.

Bangecat
05-22-2015, 12:55 PM
I have been a member of simply discus for about a year and a hanow and have never posted anything. I have read almost every part of simply discus that I have interest in and find it extremely helpful. A few months back I was having trouble with some of my discus eating. At the time I was feeding the part and frozen bloodworms I have read almost every part of simply discus that I have interest in and find it extremely helpful. A few months back I was having trouble with some of my discus eating. At the time I was feeding the part and frozen blood and thought I would give them a try. The fish just love them. The ones that would be nothing immediately when after the black firms. So my feeding regiment is would give them a try. The fish just love them. The ones that would be nothing immediately when after the black firms. So my feeding regiment is Colbalt flakes in the morning, freeze dried black worms for lunch, and Hans Beefheart mix for dinner. My discus are thriving and healthy. My discus get flakes in the morning, freeze dried black worms for lunch, and Hans Beefheart mix for dinner. My discus are thriving and healthy. Added information I have 180 gallon low tech planted tank plus a 40 gallon hospital tank when needed. A big thank you to all those experienced discus people out there for answering so many questions. It is much appreciated. A big thank you to all those experienced discus people out there for answering so many questions. It is much appreciated. Thanks Kent, close to Hans in Maryland ( also a big help ).

brewmaster15
05-22-2015, 02:27 PM
I have been a member of simply discus for about a year and a hanow and have never posted anything. I have read almost every part of simply discus that I have interest in and find it extremely helpful. A few months back I was having trouble with some of my discus eating. At the time I was feeding the part and frozen bloodworms I have read almost every part of simply discus that I have interest in and find it extremely helpful. A few months back I was having trouble with some of my discus eating. At the time I was feeding the part and frozen blood and thought I would give them a try. The fish just love them. The ones that would be nothing immediately when after the black firms. So my feeding regiment is would give them a try. The fish just love them. The ones that would be nothing immediately when after the black firms. So my feeding regiment is Colbalt flakes in the morning, freeze dried black worms for lunch, and Hans Beefheart mix for dinner. My discus are thriving and healthy. My discus get flakes in the morning, freeze dried black worms for lunch, and Hans Beefheart mix for dinner. My discus are thriving and healthy. Added information I have 180 gallon low tech planted tank plus a 40 gallon hospital tank when needed. A big thank you to all those experienced discus people out there for answering so many questions. It is much appreciated. A big thank you to all those experienced discus people out there for answering so many questions. It is much appreciated. Thanks Kent, close to Hans in Maryland ( also a big help ).

Thank You Kent!!!:) Really appreciate you stopping by the forum and your kind words!

Best always,
Al

LGelb
05-22-2015, 04:57 PM
Just received another shipment from Al. What can I say but extremely fast and efficient service.

lkleung007
05-22-2015, 05:05 PM
Yup...have placed several orders in the past and the shipments have always been fast...plus the fish love the black worms.

Come to think of it, it is probably time for another order.

Lester

brewmaster15
05-23-2015, 08:59 AM
Just received another shipment from Al. What can I say but extremely fast and efficient service.

Thank You Lance!!! Appreciate the feedback! Have a great Holiday Weekend!:)
al

brewmaster15
05-23-2015, 09:00 AM
Yup...have placed several orders in the past and the shipments have always been fast...plus the fish love the black worms.

Come to think of it, it is probably time for another order.

Lester
Lester, Thank you! Ready when you are my friend!:)

al

Larry Grenier
05-23-2015, 09:37 AM
I've known Al (from afar) since before any of my seven grandchildren were born. Great guy, as you already know. Fast well packaged product and my fish absolutely love it. Glad you added the red color and the spinach. Fish gobble it several times per week. Good job Al!

Trivia: I had a web-page before SimplyDiscus started called "Discus Resource Page" and decided it was time to shut it down once I got to know Al's "SimplyDiscus" had it all covered.

Bangecat
05-23-2015, 04:05 PM
Al, I have no idea how my post got do 'wordy', but you get the drift. I check the new post section at least every other day. I am trying the cubed FDBW w/ spinach for the first time. I will let you know how that goes. Thanks again for SD. Kent

brewmaster15
05-28-2015, 10:02 AM
I've known Al (from afar) since before any of my seven grandchildren were born. Great guy, as you already know. Fast well packaged product and my fish absolutely love it. Glad you added the red color and the spinach. Fish gobble it several times per week. Good job Al!

Trivia: I had a web-page before SimplyDiscus started called "Discus Resource Page" and decided it was time to shut it down once I got to know Al's "SimplyDiscus" had it all covered.

Thanks Larry, DRP was a great resource at a time when discus information was sparce on the web.. I am very happy that you are a member here now. WE went full circle my friend.:)

al

lkleung007
06-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Just ordered more blackworms from Al this past week and got them within 2 days...now that is fast shipping!!

The FDBW are great and all my discus love them. I'll be back for more when I run low.

Thanks Al for sending out my order so quickly!!

Lester

brewmaster15
06-19-2015, 12:59 PM
Just ordered more blackworms from Al this past week and got them within 2 days...now that is fast shipping!!

The FDBW are great and all my discus love them. I'll be back for more when I run low.

Thanks Al for sending out my order so quickly!!

Lester
Thanks Lester!!!:)

Phillydubs
06-22-2015, 02:44 PM
The Man... The Myth... The Al...

As if it isn't a good enough deed that he provides us with this awesome place to come chat about discus, he also provides the best food out there, in my opinion! I feel like I click send on the order and the worms are at my door ready to be scarfed down by my hungry group...

I know it has all been said but great food, great service, and GREAT GUY!

He always answers all my questions with the quickness and his main concern is always my happiness and satisfaction, not only when it comes to his food but any other issues with the board or my fish.

I plan on keeping Discus for the rest of my life and I sure hope all plans on selling this great food for just as long cause my guys need to eat!!!

Thanks AL!!!

brewmaster15
06-23-2015, 11:14 AM
The Man... The Myth... The Al...

As if it isn't a good enough deed that he provides us with this awesome place to come chat about discus, he also provides the best food out there, in my opinion! I feel like I click send on the order and the worms are at my door ready to be scarfed down by my hungry group...

I know it has all been said but great food, great service, and GREAT GUY!

He always answers all my questions with the quickness and his main concern is always my happiness and satisfaction, not only when it comes to his food but any other issues with the board or my fish.

I plan on keeping Discus for the rest of my life and I sure hope all plans on selling this great food for just as long cause my guys need to eat!!!

Thanks AL!!!

Phil,
Thank you very much! I really appreciate the support here and am glad that I have come through for you and met and exceeded your expectations.:)

Best always,
Al

MichaelSalvato
07-12-2015, 01:32 AM
I just received my first( of many to come) shipment of Australian Blackworms from Al, and Holy Cow!!!! I'm pretty sure I received the order before I finished entering it! LOL! Super fast service! And, my discus went nuts over them. You would've thought I hadn't fed them in a month. Thanks Al!! Looking forward to placing my next order!!

Michael

brewmaster15
07-12-2015, 10:22 AM
I just received my first( of many to come) shipment of Australian Blackworms from Al, and Holy Cow!!!! I'm pretty sure I received the order before I finished entering it! LOL! Super fast service! And, my discus went nuts over them. You would've thought I hadn't fed them in a month. Thanks Al!! Looking forward to placing my next order!!

Michael
Thank you Michael!!! Very happy to hear to that food got there promptly and that the fish love them!

Best always,
Al

pauline
08-10-2015, 08:30 AM
As usual my order arrived quickly, was well packed and obviously contained fresh product. The difference in this order though was that I decided to give the Diskus Gold pellets a try. Al included advice regarding getting the discus to accept the new food. No need for that here. :) My little piggies chowed down on the pellets as soon as they hit the water.

Thanks for the overall quality of fish food and service Al.

brewmaster15
08-10-2015, 09:24 AM
As usual my order arrived quickly, was well packed and obviously contained fresh product. The difference in this order though was that I decided to give the Diskus Gold pellets a try. Al included advice regarding getting the discus to accept the new food. No need for that here. :) My little piggies chowed down on the pellets as soon as they hit the water.

Thanks for the overall quality of fish food and service Al.

Thank you Pauline!!!!:) Very glad they took to the pellets so well also!

best always,
Al

deliana
08-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Today I received my second order of the freeze dried blackworms and first order of Diskusgold PlanktonPlus Pellets. Excellent and fast service. The pellets did not have time to reach the bottom of the tank, they were attacked and eaten as they were sinking. Thanks Al for always supplying the hobby with the best. Regards, Antonios.

brewmaster15
08-11-2015, 01:48 PM
Today I received my second order of the freeze dried blackworms and first order of Diskusgold PlanktonPlus Pellets. Excellent and fast service. The pellets did not have time to reach the bottom of the tank, they were attacked and eaten as they were sinking. Thanks Al for always supplying the hobby with the best. Regards, Antonios.

Thank you Antonios! Your Feedback is very much appreciated as is your business!

al

rickztahone
08-19-2015, 08:22 PM
As always, super fast shipping, and my discus at up the DiskusGold pellets (you know I had to try it!) like no tomorrow. Thanks Al ;)

brewmaster15
08-27-2015, 08:43 AM
As always, super fast shipping, and my discus at up the DiskusGold pellets (you know I had to try it!) like no tomorrow. Thanks Al ;)
Thanks Ricardo! Glad to hear it!!!
al

DJW
09-25-2015, 08:18 PM
I just tried the FDBW for the first time, which arrived yesterday. The fish really go for it, and its gone before it hits the bottom. No waste. I thought at first 100 grams wouldn't be much for the price but its actually a lot of food. Will be ordering more when its gone.

brewmaster15
09-30-2015, 08:17 AM
I just tried the FDBW for the first time, which arrived yesterday. The fish really go for it, and its gone before it hits the bottom. No waste. I thought at first 100 grams wouldn't be much for the price but its actually a lot of food. Will be ordering more when its gone.

Thank you for the feedback!!! and very happy that they like the worms!!

best always,
al

navarro1950
10-23-2015, 01:41 AM
My experiences with Aquatic Suppliers was very easy and I'm ready to order again.

brewmaster15
10-23-2015, 11:31 AM
My experiences with Aquatic Suppliers was very easy and I'm ready to order again.

Thank you Navarro!!!!!!!!!! I am really glad to hear it!:) Thanks for your feedback! Truly appreciate it!:)
Best always,
Al

rickztahone
11-17-2015, 12:45 PM
So I ordered a bag of FDBW from Al on Wednesday the 11th. Wouldn't you know it, USPS shows up with the package on Tuesday the 10th! Al's shipping is so fast that it came before I ordered it! :laugh:. On a serious note, shipping was remarkably quick as always. Thank you Al for always keeping our discus happy.

brewmaster15
11-20-2015, 12:47 PM
My pleasure Ricardo!!!

al:)

nc0gnet0
03-23-2016, 08:28 AM
Al continues to be the fastest shipper on the planet, most often shipping the same day he receives my order, sometimes, I think he is actually physic and just knows when I will be ordering! A++++++

-Rick

brewmaster15
03-23-2016, 09:41 AM
Al continues to be the fastest shipper on the planet, most often shipping the same day he receives my order, sometimes, I think he is actually physic and just knows when I will be ordering! A++++++

-Rick

Lol..thanks Rick! I try and ship daily, sometimes its even twice a day. Have to be sure no ones discus go hungry!:)

Al

SidJones
03-23-2016, 09:52 AM
Placed my order early this past Saturday. Within an hour or two received a shipping notification. Received my order on Monday (in Texas). That's FAST! Thanks Al.

ericNH
03-23-2016, 10:00 AM
I recently started using Al's fdbw. I had some second thoughts and wondered if I really needed to use what I thought of as this "fancy" fish food.

I am not exaggerating when I say that my discus devour this stuff. They all crowd in and try to push in under my fingers when I stick a cube to the wall, and they peck it like a pack of piranha, they truly love it and these cubes have made feeding real easy and fun. I feel like I could literally just scoop one of my discus out with my bare hands when I'm putting one of these cubes in, they crowd in so enthusiastically.

Second thoughts abolished - my discus are addicted and so am I. I'll be picking up a kilo next time - probably sometime in late May. Al, your product rocks!

Second Hand Pat
03-23-2016, 10:04 AM
Didn't you guys know that Al lives in your mailbox? He is very good about being discreet so you don't notice him when retrieving the mail.

Kidding aside I have always bring happy with the speedy shipping and the product. The fish simply love the worms hands down. :D Thanks Al for being there for my fish and the excellent customer service. :)
Pat

brewmaster15
03-23-2016, 04:48 PM
Hey thanks Everyone! Appreciate the kind feedback!:)

al

vader2nd
04-09-2016, 03:16 PM
I just got my order from Al just around feeding time today. So why not try the new fdbw with bio pigment. The fish came swimming right over and eating it like I had not already fed them once today. Needless to say if I had my phone handier I would of been able to post a picture of my 9 eating out of my finger. Thanks Al. Great food fish loved it right off the bat.
Chris

Darrell Ward
04-09-2016, 11:00 PM
Al is great supplier. Triple A! I'm not just saying that because I'm a longtime member of this forum either. I would still be ordering stuff from him if I hadn't had a stroke in 2013 and had to sell off my fish. Getting more fish soon though!;)

brewmaster15
04-16-2016, 10:05 AM
I just got my order from Al just around feeding time today. So why not try the new fdbw with bio pigment. The fish came swimming right over and eating it like I had not already fed them once today. Needless to say if I had my phone handier I would of been able to post a picture of my 9 eating out of my finger. Thanks Al. Great food fish loved it right off the bat.
Chris
Thanks Chris!!!! Glad they are loving it!!!:)

al

brewmaster15
04-16-2016, 10:07 AM
Al is great supplier. Triple A! I'm not just saying that because I'm a longtime member of this forum either. I would still be ordering stuff from him if I hadn't had a stroke in 2013 and had to sell off my fish. Getting more fish soon though!;)

Hey Darrell,
I hadnt heard about your stroke!:( Sorry to hear that ! Hope you have recovered from it now and I am really happy that Discus are back in your future! Awesome news!
thanks for the kind words,
al

emil
03-16-2017, 02:56 PM
Excellent and prompt service. Received as promised and also got FDBW sample, great seller, A+++ Thank you very much Al, I will definitely keep buying from you. Great job.

brewmaster15
03-16-2017, 08:48 PM
Thank you very much for your feedback here Emil! I am very glad you are happy!:)
Al

Poppa Ryno
03-16-2017, 09:35 PM
Always easy & pleasant to work with. I have nothing but great things to say abt Al.

Ryan925
03-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Always super fast shipping, great customer service and great product.

brewmaster15
03-20-2017, 09:46 AM
Thank you Ryan and Ryan!:) Always a pleasure working with you guys!

al

Disgirl
03-20-2017, 10:31 AM
I can say that I have never had any fish, discus or others, turn down a FDBW meal. Lots of other foods have been shunned, but never one of these. Even tiny little Endlers will take a huge dried worm and work on it for a long time until eaten. Look for another order from me real soon Al.
Barb

Poppa Ryno
03-20-2017, 04:14 PM
Again, Al is simply.... The best.
Received my kilo of FDBW w\ Spinach today. Man that was fast. Great stuff as always Al. Thank you again.

Ryan925
03-21-2017, 01:12 AM
Just wanted to say my fish are loving the blackworm pellets after a few days. My alenquer has decided to only feed from the bottom so figured they would be a good way to get him blackworms in his diet. All the fish really took to them and they search for every last pellet. The hold up really well too.

modealings
03-21-2017, 05:05 PM
I just received a new order of FDBWs to feed to a grow out group that have been solely fed BH mix up until this point. They took to them immediately, eating the first cube within seconds. Thanks for the quick shipping Al - even with the snowstorm last week!

brewmaster15
03-22-2017, 09:06 AM
Again, Al is simply.... The best.
Received my kilo of FDBW w\ Spinach today. Man that was fast. Great stuff as always Al. Thank you again.

My Pleasure Ryan! Glad you are happy!

al

brewmaster15
03-22-2017, 09:08 AM
Just wanted to say my fish are loving the blackworm pellets after a few days. My alenquer has decided to only feed from the bottom so figured they would be a good way to get him blackworms in his diet. All the fish really took to them and they search for every last pellet. The hold up really well too.

Ryan,
Thats great news, thanks for the info here. Its hard with pellets. Some Discus take to them like my kids take to ice cream, others its like getting my son to eat Spinach.:)

al

brewmaster15
03-22-2017, 09:10 AM
I just received a new order of FDBWs to feed to a grow out group that have been solely fed BH mix up until this point. They took to them immediately, eating the first cube within seconds. Thanks for the quick shipping Al - even with the snowstorm last week!

Glad to hear that they are working out well Eric! Also glad the snow storm didn't interfere with the order. Always a concern when I ship is what happens after it leaves my hands!

al

Maddie
10-20-2018, 08:23 PM
Purchased the freeze dried black worms from aquaticsuppliers.com. Purchased the 500 gram cubed. It was shipped fast and received in two days. Opened the box and put a few cubes in the tank. The discus ate it as if they have not been fed for weeks. They loved it! I have one picky eater...smallest of the bunch went after it. I love seeing their little bellies full. Thanks Al for the fast shipping!

dagray
10-20-2018, 09:40 PM
Bought 50 grams loose, fish love it (Cardinal tetras, Rummy nose tetras, blue rams, Schwartzi corries, albino plecos)

Combo
02-18-2019, 09:39 AM
All I can say is great experience with aquatic supplier's Easy to find what your looking for, payment selection easy, super fast shipping!!! Great Job Al and his team as outstanding!! My first order was fdbw fines it got here had a sample of fdbw w/ spinach my fish went crazy in love with both products when sample was gone I had to order more my fish said "where's the spinach" everyday until it got here now they just as happy as can be. I mean barely have time to get a cube stuck to the glass have fish ripping at my fingers trying to get to it THANKS ALOT AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BLESS YOU ALL !! TIMOTHY

Pices
02-18-2019, 02:48 PM
My discus go crazy for Al’s fdbw. He recently, due to weather, saw that there were going to be delays and kept us informed so we wouldn’t have any surprises which tells you a lot about his character. He is an honest, reliable and trustworthy guy who really cares about his customers.
Patty

Combo
02-18-2019, 04:31 PM
my discus go crazy for al’s fdbw. He recently, due to weather, saw that there were going to be delays and kept us informed so we wouldn’t have any surprises which tells you a lot about his character. He is an honest, reliable and trustworthy guy who really cares about his customers.
Patty

well said patty

brewmaster15
02-20-2019, 08:32 AM
All I can say is great experience with aquatic supplier's Easy to find what your looking for, payment selection easy, super fast shipping!!! Great Job Al and his team as outstanding!! My first order was fdbw fines it got here had a sample of fdbw w/ spinach my fish went crazy in love with both products when sample was gone I had to order more my fish said "where's the spinach" everyday until it got here now they just as happy as can be. I mean barely have time to get a cube stuck to the glass have fish ripping at my fingers trying to get to it THANKS ALOT AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BLESS YOU ALL !! TIMOTHY

Thank you Timothy! Appreciate your feedback and business!
al

brewmaster15
02-20-2019, 08:33 AM
My discus go crazy for Al’s fdbw. He recently, due to weather, saw that there were going to be delays and kept us informed so we wouldn’t have any surprises which tells you a lot about his character. He is an honest, reliable and trustworthy guy who really cares about his customers.
Patty

Awe shucks.. Thanks Patty! That made my day!

Al