PDA

View Full Version : Tropical Fish Distributors, Inc

roclement
01-30-2007, 04:44 PM
Alright just paying my dues here!

TFD had been very good to me as being the source for my stingrays and arowanas, I have not ordered Discus from them and understand that they will not ship fish to consumers if they have a LFS in the area that they supply to. They also have a minimun of $100 for an order and no boxing charges.

Their list is very extensive, from livestock to dry-goods, and my experience has always been good, decent packaging, quick shipping, and great comunication.

Keep in mind that these guys are wholesalers, they deal with 1000's of fish a day so...keeping that in mind, I have never ordered discus from them, but for wildcaught stingrays, and arowanas, they have always come through for me!

http://bellsouthpwp.net/t/f/tfdfish/

Rod

cbkok97
02-12-2007, 07:42 PM
I check the website but they mentioned $200 dollar minimum order. Is that away to get around this? (since you mentioned minimum $100 for your order)

Thanks Rod. Have a nice day.

Brandon

discusfire4
02-13-2007, 01:37 PM
i think its 200 bucks.

roclement
02-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry for the late reply, I always bought at $100 minimun, they seem to have upped that, I will e-mail and find out.

Rod

roclement
02-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Ok new minimun is $200, their goal is to do business with wholesale accounts and serious colectors only, therefore the higher minimum.

I still order my rays from them.

Rod