PDA

View Full Version : Albino Longfin and Regular BNs

greyhoundfan
02-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Allen Myers hooked me up with some quality Albino longfin and regular BNs. These are of the Miniature variety.

Fish were well packed and they all made it to me just fine. They swim around and work very hard in keeping their new home clean. They're just babies now and when they get a little bigger I'll put them in my discus tank.

If you're looking for some cuties, I'd highly recommend him.

I would love to post pics of them but they don't stay still long enough for me to take a decent pic of them. Hopefully I'll get a pair out of them.

lssdiscus
02-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Where is he? Contact info?
Lou

greyhoundfan
02-21-2007, 10:12 AM
Where is he? Contact info?
Lou

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=55326

he also posts on this board as Allen Myers you can PM him directly

Kindredspirit
02-21-2007, 10:13 AM
Great Reid! I just got three from Tina as well:) At least this is what I think they are!! One is Albino and two are not....?

I Know nothing of these creatures ~ ya think? lol!!

Marie ~ :wave:

Moon
02-22-2007, 08:19 PM
I have short finned albino's spawning regularly. I tried a few young ones about 1'' in my discus tanks. The discus tend to pick on them and all of them died. I would wait till they are young adults before introducing them to discus tanks.
JMO
Joe

greyhoundfan
02-22-2007, 09:40 PM
I have short finned albino's spawning regularly. I tried a few young ones about 1'' in my discus tanks. The discus tend to pick on them and all of them died. I would wait till they are young adults before introducing them to discus tanks.
JMO
Joe

You are correct Joe.. after seeing my discuses attack my Sterbais. I will wait till these babies get close to adult size.

paletka
02-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Hi,

Place a litle chunk of wood or wood imitation for BN to hide,
don't put any smaler than 2" and you will be fine.

I keep them in my breeding tank with pairs no problem.

Chris

Windy City Discus