PDA

View Full Version : Discus Dave

discusfire4
03-18-2007, 07:56 PM
I made a small excursion to see Dave in Atlanta to pick up some of his Cobalt Bulldogs. I left with the bulldogs...along with some great looking Oriental Dreams and a few High Fin Cobalts.

I must say Dave has a very clean operation going. All of his discus look great and his prices are very reasonable.

Even for pick up, his packing is great..No leaks, no busted bags when I arrived home and the fish were not stressed after the ride home.

The only complaint I have about the trip was the traffic in Atlanta.

Thanks Dave and look forward to more shipments.

Kenny's Discus
03-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Hi discusfire4 - glad to hear you were a happy customer of Dave's! Dave is a great guy he's always looking to provide great quality fish and customer service to our fellow hobbyists/members. Keep up the good work Dave and enjoy your new fish discusfire4!(hmm...did you say bulldogs?:) j/k)

Take care,
Kenny

discusdave
03-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Hi Ed,
Thank you for all your kind words. Customers like you make being in business worthwhile!

Hi Kenny,
I am looking forward to seeing your first Wayne Ng shipment. I know they will be well taken cared of, just like your customers.

Best Regards,

lssdiscus
03-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Dave etc,
Never saw any pics of the Cobalt Bulldogs? Have any to show?
Lou

mitchar19
03-20-2007, 05:29 PM
I also got some discus from dave last weekend and they are doing great. He has very healthy and gorgeous fish at a resonable price. I would definitely recommend him.

-Adam