PDA

View Full Version : chat room

alxjss
04-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Does anybody ever go to the chat room?????? Everytime i am there, nobody is in there. Also, must i log in or does that happen auto? I can post w/o logging in. Man, u people need to visit the chat room!!!!
eileen

Kindredspirit
04-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Man, u people need to visit the chat room!!!!
eileen

I think when it first opened some were playing in there ~ I actually forgot all about it!

I will find you there soon Eileen and chat!:)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_3_35.gif

alxjss
04-08-2007, 11:13 AM
Great, maybe we can schedule a day. Lets see what we can come up w/. Me, i have no life so any nite is good after 4pm est.:)
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!! Please, everyone is invited!!!!
EILEEN

Ryan
04-08-2007, 06:56 PM
In the future there may be scheduled chats on different topics. For now, it's just there for those who'd like to chat. When I see people in the room I pop in occasionally. I haven't much time lately, though.

The chat is tied into the forum -- you are automatically logged in under your forum username.

Ryan

AADiscus
04-08-2007, 07:06 PM
If you will go into chat on the weekend nights you will find some there. We (andrew & I), Jack from KC and a few others that are normally always there on the weekends. Would love to have others join us. Come and chat, we always have alot of fun. :D :D :D

phidelt85
04-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Yup, everytime I check, nobody's home. :(

alxjss
04-09-2007, 03:27 PM
well, it would be easier and faster to get any questions answered or even just to "chat" for a minute. No pun intended:D
Eileen

Tropical Haven
04-09-2007, 03:46 PM
I will definitely join in on the chat room. I am usually home in the evening as well with nothing to do.

White Worm
04-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Do you know how to PM? It is sometimes quicker than posting in a thread. If you see someones green light on, send them a PM. Just make sure you have your settings set to automatically show an incoming PM. Very nice in case you have a question that needs an answer quickly or you want someone personal opinion.