PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ID

bushynose
04-30-2007, 07:19 PM
PURCHASED FOR 15 DOLLARS ALONG WITH 4 OTHERS, THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BUNCH, AGRESSIVE AND GROWING VERY RAPIDLY. SUPER RED TURQUOIS IS WHAT WAS STATED ON THE TANK. CAN THIS BE CONFIRMED AND POSSIBLY SOME LINKS TO TOHER SIMILAR FISH.

THANK YOU

PAUL

PitBull
05-01-2007, 10:15 AM
Looks like a red turquoise to me.

Airex
05-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Should be turq

Squiggy
05-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Its a red turq...but I don't see any big "S" on it. The "S" is what makes them "Super"....:crazy:

Camden
05-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Its a red turq...but I don't see any big "S" on it. The "S" is what makes them "Super"....:crazy:
superfish to the rescue?

Darren's Discus
05-04-2007, 04:37 PM

Don't you know anything it has to swim into a phone box and change before it becomes super and has a big s on it !

cheers

Ed13
05-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Don't you know anything it has to swim into a phone box and change before it becomes super and has a big s on it !

cheers
OK, phone box or box filter? lol

I think the name super turk was being used by some breeders to describe(hype) a throwback from leopards or snakeskins or even spotless leopards(the ones were the spots merge into lines) by attaching the word super they charged more for basically a turk;) Although, I'll admit that they look kinda different, but still its a turk.

Darren's Discus
05-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Ed,
i did mean a box filter and yes i would agree alot of my snakskin offspring turned out like that too like a super turk i just wished they were super enough to get me a drink from the fridge,Oh Well.

cheers