PDA

View Full Version : multiple quotes

alxjss
05-12-2007, 09:59 PM
I have been trying, and trying to be able to make multiple quotes in one reply, but i can't figure it out. I want to be able to " different "'s, ......:embarassed: can someone help me?

White Worm
05-12-2007, 10:22 PM
hit the "+" on whichever posts you want to reply to and then hit reply to thread at the bottom.

White Worm
05-12-2007, 10:23 PM
I have been trying, and trying to be able to make multiple quotes in one reply, but i can't figure it out. I want to be able to " different "'s, ......:embarassed: can someone help me?

hit the "+" on whichever posts you want to reply to and then hit reply to thread at the bottom.

See, I just hit your + and my + and then post reply :D

dandestroy
05-12-2007, 11:01 PM

lol I feel kinda dumb, I have been wasting lot of time, copying and pasting the /quote manually for each time I wanted to do this...haha

well tonight I will fall asleep smarter.

thx

alxjss
05-13-2007, 07:50 AM

See, I just hit your + and my + and then post reply :D

lol I feel kinda dumb, I have been wasting lot of time, copying and pasting the /quote manually for each time I wanted to do this...haha

thx
wow, cool, Thanks Mike. How about if I only want a few words out of sentance, say for instance "can someone help me out" w/o copying the whole thing?

AmberC
05-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Eileen, then you can just delete the words you dont want in the quote.. and you can reply in between the quotes too so that whatever reply is right under whatever quote your replying to. :)

Nice feature isn't it!

Amber

alxjss
05-13-2007, 09:01 AM
. :)

Nice feature isn't it!

Amber

Ohh cool. sure is nice!!! Thx

White Worm
05-13-2007, 12:14 PM

thx
Dont feel bad, it took me a while also, lol.

Eileen, then you can just delete the words you dont want in the quote.. and you can reply in between the quotes too so that whatever reply is right under whatever quote your replying to. :)

Nice feature isn't it!

Amber
Yeah, you can delete what you want but dont delete the [ quote ] or [ /quote ]. Each quote you respond to will have these. You can respond in between or seperate each thing as a quote.

Ohh cool.
sure is nice!!! Thx

Yes, it makes responding to different questions much quicker.

korbi_doc
05-13-2007, 04:40 PM
:p Gee, we learn something new every day, lol....had no idea how to do that, thanks Eileen, Dottie ;)

alxjss
05-13-2007, 06:17 PM
I am so glad that I am not the only one. I should've asked sooner, it would've been easier a long time ago, but, hey, it will be easier NOW!!!:D

korbi_doc
05-15-2007, 12:08 PM
:D Yep!! ;)