PDA

View Full Version : Sunrise Tropicals

Namor!
05-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Just got some fish from Sunrise Tropicals and wanted to let everyone know that I am very pleased. Every part of the experience went well.The fish are very nice. I will order from them again. I really like how the website seems to be updated on a regular basis.Some sites have had the same pics up forever!

pkcb2
05-15-2007, 10:18 PM
My discus arrived today, and I was pleased with the entire process. Tony called me at least three times, and sent plenty of emails. Who ever packs their fish does a great job also, plenty of styrofoam sheets between the bags and walls to keep the bags upright. I also like the fact they keep the site updated. When Tony found out that Fedex would not do early home delivery in my area, he took the time to find a Fedex staffed Kinkos near my house, and changed the order to have it shipped there. I was called at 9 am to pick up my box, my last Fedex discus order got to me at 4 pm. Would not hesitate to order again.

White Worm
05-16-2007, 12:44 AM
I have been to his store on a few occasions. Good guy and he really has a nice selection of discus. I do like that he constantly updates his site and has many pics of discus purchased and current stock.

Namor!
05-16-2007, 02:56 AM
I had the fish delivered...the packing was superb. I don't have any pics but if you go to the sunrise site under breeders, I am Cory. I was a bit concerned about buying a pair but the fish are carrying fry right now!

billeagan
05-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Tony at sunrise is a stand up guy.

poconogal
05-16-2007, 11:18 AM
I've dealt with Tony at Sunrise. I bought 3 Discus from him. Always superb packing, fish are beautiful and arrive very healthy. They don't even look as if they've been shipped!

dpt8
05-16-2007, 11:36 AM
I too have bought discus from Tony over the years.. Great discus and well shaped !!

dpt8
05-16-2007, 11:40 AM
If I had the monbey I would buy that Ogon pair #413 I have always bought large discus from Tony..

Namor!
05-16-2007, 11:52 AM
The Ogons are amazing looking. I would have liked to buy them as well, but could not afford them either!

mikesmac
01-27-2008, 06:27 AM
Just another thumbs up for Tony at Sunrise. I have ordered from him a number of times and it is true that he always has excellent Discus. He has a great site that he updates frequently and if you tell him you want such and such pictured one.... that is the one you get! I love looking at his pictures! This shipment I got some juvenile red covers, really excellent, super round, red red eyed Blue Diamonds, a larger sized Golden Leopard, a Golden Albino....and.....Not that the others are any less that what I wanted...but check out my new fully spotted LSS.....he posted it on his site.... I told him I'd take it... he charged me what he wanted for it.....as everyone always says....the pictures don't even come close to showing how beautiful this one is! Sunrise is definitely one place that you will never regret being a repeat customer!

Mike

kaceyo
01-27-2008, 07:27 PM
That's an exceptional LSS Mike. But then, you already knew that, LOL!

Kacey

Diamond Discus
01-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Great looking bunch Mike. I was waiting for someone to post some pics!

DISCUS USA
01-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Tony did you good,, those are all extremely nice looking discus my favorite are the Red Covers.. good luck with them,haPPY DISCUS KEEPING.. ;)

HECTOR-

Harriett
01-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Larry [Polar Bear] and I went to Tony's while we were in California for the ACA. We bought a dozen or so fish between us and had them shipped to Larry's. We were well pleased with the entire process from start to finish--we got mostly San Merahs--round as platters and doing well! And on sale!!! I recommend Tony and would certainly buy from him again.
Bet regards
Harriett

Elite Aquaria
01-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Mike,

I love the spotted one...:D

Fishworm
08-18-2008, 01:56 AM
I just placed an order for 8 adult discus with Tony at Sunrise. he is a great guy to work with so far. I cant wait to get the fish.

i'll let y'all know if they look as good as the rest. :D