PDA

View Full Version : That Pet Place / That Fish Place

Ryan
08-07-2007, 01:34 PM
On Sunday I started setting up my 150 gallon only to find that the brand new AquaClear 110 I bought had a crack in the filter casing. I placed an order with That Pet Place / That Fish Place (www.thatpetplace.com) for a new filter casing (they sell them individually without having to buy the entire $64 filter) and selected overnight shipping.

FedEx showed up today with my package, and surprise, the casing was busted all to pieces. :mad:

I called TPP/TFP and told their customer service rep about it, and she said another one would be overnighted today for delivery tomorrow. She said that FedEx would be by in the morning to pick up the original box with the damaged filter casing in it.

Either way, they were very easy to deal with and they sent a new item out to me, no questions asked. In fact, she told me if FedEx didn't pick up the box in the next week that I could just discard the damaged casing.

I have always been pleased with my orders from TPP/TFP but this is the first time I've ever had to deal with their customer service department. I'm happy to say that they were very easy to deal with.

Ryan

PS - The reason I didn't go with Drs. Foster & Smith or Big Al's is because neither of them had all of the items in stock that I wanted to order. TPP/TFP almost always has everything I need so that I can condense it into one order and not pay for shipping from multiple places.

traco
08-07-2007, 04:56 PM
I've also had no problems with them either, both with ordering and with returns.

poconogal
08-07-2007, 08:04 PM
I love them. I've dealt with them since 1993 with never a problem and even purchased my 75 gal. Oceanic set up from them last summer. The actual store is simply an amazing place - they seem to carry just about every single fish product out there!

Cosmo
08-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Yep.. good company to do business with :)

t_j
08-09-2007, 10:49 AM
I love ordering from them there a great company!!!

DiscusFreakaZoid
12-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Two thumbs up for me. Very good wholesale prices there on there supplies but not such good selection with there discus

David Rose
12-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Given so many of us do business with them, it would be great if they would offer discounts or bettter yet support SD!

kaceyo
12-14-2009, 06:18 PM
They carry so many items that you can't find at other online outfits that you find yourself dealing with them for that reason alone much of the time. The good survice is a bonus.

Kacey

Eddie
12-14-2009, 07:08 PM
They carry so many items that you can't find at other online outfits that you find yourself dealing with them for that reason alone much of the time. The good survice is a bonus.

Kacey

Ditto