PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Our Sponsor ....DiscusForrest !!!

brewmaster15
09-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Hi all,
Just wanted to Welcome aboard a new Forum Sponsor... Forrest!:) Forrest has been a member here awhile and currently has been exporting to Kenny Cheung and Louis Lam @ International Discus and Bob Garside @ Upper Canada Discus.

Forrest has an eye for quality and has been sending over to the USA and Canada some very Nice high quality discus.

In addition to welcoming him here , I wanted to thank him as well for his offer to support this forum as a sponsor! Its much appreciated my Friend!:)

So.. please help me welcome our newest sponsor!!!

Best of luck to you Forrest!!!

-al

paletka
09-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi,

Best of luck to you Forrest!!!,

Chris Zukowski

billeagan
09-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Welcome!

mandisc
09-11-2007, 10:34 AM
well done bro forest, all the best and good luck.

turkis
09-11-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi all,
Just wanted to Welcome aboard a new Forum Sponsor... Forrest!:) Forrest has been a member here awhile and currently has been exporting to Kenny Cheung and Louis Lam @ International Discus and Bob Garside @ Upper Canada Discus.

Forrest has an eye for quality and has been sending over to the USA and Canada some very Nice high quality discus.

In addition to welcoming him here , I wanted to thank him as well for his offer to support this forum as a sponsor! Its much appreciated my Friend!:)

So.. please help me welcome our newest sponsor!!!

Best of luck to you Forrest!!!

-al

Hey Al,
It's about time and took you awhile to set it up.;) ;) ;)

Forrest,
Congratulations of being a sponsor on this Forum.
Mario

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ping
09-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Congratulations Forrest.
Now start new threads and post more pictures :D j/k :D

Ronny

Tropical Haven
09-11-2007, 11:08 AM
Congrats Forrest!!!!!

forrest
09-11-2007, 12:02 PM
hi all,
thank u very much for all the welcome notes.i appreciate it.

although Al has written me as a sponsor but i have to thank to the forum to give me a chance to expose myself(in old days n now).i was a member here for sometime,to be frank,this forum has helped me a lot on learning n sharing experiance with the others.thx

all the best to every one.

best rgds,
forrest.

AADiscus
09-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Welcome aboard Forrest! Nice to have you as a sponsor! :D

kaceyo
09-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Wellcome Forest! And I second Ronny's suggestion. Start new threads and post more pictures. Not :)J/K:)

Kacey

Elite Aquaria
09-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Welcome as a sponsor Forrest...I look forward to seeing you new shipments.

Dan

Darren's Discus
09-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Forrest,
Mate welcome aboard, always good to have someone with your Discus knowledge as a sponsor and hopefully this means we get to see alot more of your fishes here on simply.

cheers

t_j
09-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Congrats Forrest on becoming a sponsor!!!!!

Kindredspirit
09-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Congrats, Forrest!

Kenny's Discus
09-12-2007, 12:54 AM
Forrest, congrats on being a sponsor and all the best to you and your new venture my friend.:)

Kenny

April
09-12-2007, 02:58 AM
congrats. its great to have more knowledgeable people to add to the community. not to mention the beautiful fish you export over here. we all appreciate that alot!!
id like to see some adult pics actually..of what they become. it can only help us to want them more when we can see what the adults look like of the cute little ones that arrive at kennys place.
for instance..a grown out flamingo. and a grown out albino cobalt etc .

hexed
09-12-2007, 12:09 PM
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:CONGRATS Forrest!!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

forrest
09-13-2007, 01:31 AM
hi all,
thx to everyone,im really appreciate it.

im now working on how am i going start my first post here,for sure that going to be more photos n posts.
i hope members here will be happy with the fishes that i sending over in future.my fishes r not the best but im making sure everyone is getting the healthy discus all the time(i think this is much important).also,i ve found that even the fishes r healthy,the middle man like kenny n bob garside r playing a very important part on acclimate the fishes as well,a thousand thanks to both of these man, KENNY n BOB GARSIDE. again,i think we all need to thank AL as well for making all these happen.

to,
chris,,scott,,bill,,mandisc,,mario,,ronny,,angela, ,tiffany,,kacey,,dan,,darren,,marie,,april n hexed,thank again.

best regards to all,
forrest.

SriAngel
09-13-2007, 05:46 AM
hi all,
thx to everyone,im really appreciate it.

im now working on how am i going start my first post here,for sure that going to be more photos n posts.
i hope members here will be happy with the fishes that i sending over in future.my fishes r not the best but im making sure everyone is getting the healthy discus all the time(i think this is much important).also,i ve found that even the fishes r healthy,the middle man like kenny n bob garside r playing a very important part on acclimate the fishes as well,a thousand thanks to both of these man, KENNY n BOB GARSIDE. again,i think we all need to thank AL as well for making all these happen.

to,
chris,,scott,,bill,,mandisc,,mario,,ronny,,angela, ,tiffany,,kacey,,dan,,darren,,marie,,april n hexed,thank again.

best regards to all,
forrest.

I don't know about all that forrest, i think the ARGD's and RGD's i got from you are some of the healthiest and happiest fish i've ever gotten. They were eating within the first 20 minutes in the tank. I must thank of course Kenny and Louis for their great job of acclimating and shipping as well. Good luck Forrest and i look forward to seeing some pix, especially of your albino cobalts and albino blue diamonds.

jack396
09-13-2007, 10:46 AM
Forrest,

Good move, my friend. Best of luck with the venture, and I must add that this is great news for folks wanting to acquire the top of the line in discus:D.

uspharm
09-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Nice to see some malaysian breeder here! selamat datang ;)

forrest
09-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Nice to see some malaysian breeder here! selamat datang ;)

hi uspharm,
supprising that u can write in malay,can u speak?
btw,'xie-xie"(thank u in chinese).

jack n angel,
thank u very much for the encouragement.bcos of the words for u guys,i will try my very to send out good fishes in future.

best rgds,
forrest.

uspharm
09-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Hi forrest,

bisa sedikit. we should get together one day. :)
and kembali (bu ke qi) (you're welcome)

Stevephen
04-01-2014, 04:41 PM
hi all,
thank u very much for all the welcome notes.i appreciate it.

although Al has written me as a sponsor but i have to thank to the forum to give me a chance to expose myself(in old days n now).i was a member here for sometime,to be frank,this forum has helped me a lot on learning n sharing experiance with the others.thx

all the best to every one.

best rgds,
forrest.

How can I purchase Aquabites for my discus?

Stevephen
04-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Can you tell me how to purchase Aquabites?
Please e-mail me at sledmonds@live.com

musicmarn1
04-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Here :D

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?112328-DiscusFORREST-AQUAbites-Premium-Grade-Granules

Just Paypal your order and write in the thread size of food, instructions what todo are on page one