PDA

View Full Version : Low tech 75G for Al...

GrillMaster
10-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Here are a few pics Al. The wood fit in there nice, although this is probably a pre-tear down pic...:crazy:

Sorry bout the pics. I'm definately not the best at taking them!!

tc
Mark

brewmaster15
10-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Can't wait Mark to see that driftwood in the 125:) Its going to look great!

Take care,
al

Blackwater Aquaria
10-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Here are a few pics Al. The wood fit in there nice, although this is probably a pre-tear down pic...:crazy:

Sorry bout the pics. I'm definately not the best at taking them!!

tc
Mark

Hi Mark what type of substrate do you have in your tank also were do you get your plants from I really like your aquascape its ashame your going to break it down. Mike

GrillMaster
10-28-2007, 09:07 AM
I cant wait either Al. :D I actually took the pics about 30 minutes after I had put it in so the water was still a little stirred up.

Hey Mike...Thanks for the thumbs up! :) The substrate is soil master select and the plants I have had for awhile. PaulaB brought me a couple of huge swords when she came to get her 4 discus last summer. They have propagated a few more swords. The rest I have had for a long time. Just thin them out every once in awhile. The anubias that are in there actually grew pretty fast considering I do absolutely nothing to the tank accept an ocasional couple a capfuls of flourish excel.

I really want a 125G an I also want the fish I have in a BB 75G till I am ready to put them in the 125. Thats the plan anyways..

tc
Mark

tacks
10-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi Mark the tank looks good, I love the wood comig out of the tank andsome very healthy plants. I like fore ground plants but you need room for discus too graze. Good work Ed

GrillMaster
10-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Thanks Ed! :)

tc
Mark

Diamond Discus
10-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Looks great!! I'd live in there galdly if I were a fish!!;)

GrillMaster
10-31-2007, 12:44 AM
Thanks Sue...Its not quite done yet though...:)

tc
Mark