PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Kenny's Discus!!

d6cusfan
11-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Last month I made a trip over to Kenny's Discus to purchase a few localy breed fry. These fish are amazing!! They all have high bodies and are just starting to show some color. It was very important to me to not only know the breeder but to also see the fry's parents. Kenny's personal collection are also very impressive, it really gives me great confidence to know I purchased quality fry from a hobbiest who shows Kenny's passion. Kenny was very helpfull in answering all my questions, and also exteded his help in the future. I would highly recomend Kenny's Discus to anyone looking for quality fish. All ten of mine are doing great!!!
Thank You Kenny!!
Steve a.k.a. d6cusfan
Now I just need a larger tank so I can purchase more!!

DISCUS USA
11-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Kenny is the nicest guy fish or no fish,,happy you are satisfied with your purchase Steve.. hopefully in near future you can post pictures for us discus fiends.. :)

White Worm
11-06-2007, 03:05 PM
You are in good hands with Kenny! I am due for a visit in the near future. Like you, I had better get my tank ready because it is hard to leave there without some nice discus. He usually has many tanks full of fry at all ages and pairs that either have eggs or are carrying fry. Doesnt get any better than hanging out in the Magic Garage! Dont forget to leave your feedback on the I-Trader. If you look back to Jan of 06, guess who was the first customer? :). Many repeat visits for discus and I now have a good friend.

Tropical Haven
11-06-2007, 03:11 PM
You can never go wrong with getting discus from Kenny, just a wonderful man to deal with and his discus are top notch. I agree, show us some pictures of these beauties.

Discus_KC
11-06-2007, 05:43 PM
You will never go wrong with Kenny !!

Jack

C_of_Discus
11-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Hello All,

I am new to this Forum and I live in Ontario Canada, We do not have many sources for Discus. Many Local Aquarium Club members do not even try keeping Discus.

My Question is where can I get them from in the US and have them delivered to Canada Alive and without spending a small fortune in shipping?

Moon
11-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Hello All,

I am new to this Forum and I live in Ontario Canada, We do not have many sources for Discus. Many Local Aquarium Club members do not even try keeping Discus.

My Question is where can I get them from in the US and have them delivered to Canada Alive and without spending a small fortune in shipping?

You have a couple of good breeders in Ontario. Barb at Canada Discus and Bob at Upper Canada Discus. Barb is in Burlington and Bob just outside of Barrie. Both have very good quality discus. Give them a try.

White Worm
11-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Isnt Mario up that way also?

Discus_KC
11-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Isnt Mario up that way also?

He should have hundreds of fry ready to go.

Jack

Kindredspirit
11-06-2007, 08:53 PM
You can never go wrong with getting discus from Kenny, just a wonderful man to deal with and his discus are top notch.

That's what I'm talkin about! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_206.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_206.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_206.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_206.gif

Kenny's Discus
11-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Steve, thank you so much for the kind feedback! I just love it when I get the honor to meet up with local discus hobbyists like you. I'm glad to hear they are growing nicely and take some updated pics of them when you get a chance. In the future whenever you have questions or you just want some good old discus chats do not hesitate to call me anytime, and it does not have to be about fish purchasese only!;) I hope the Albino pleco is also settling in well in your tank Steve.:) Many thanks again.

Hector, Mike(will talk soon), Scott(ditto), Jack, thank you so much buddies. Your kind comments means the world to me my friends.:)

Take care all,
Kenny

Kenny's Discus
11-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Whoops Marie we posted at the same time LOL...of course I can't leave without thanking my long-time friend here, THANK YOU so much Marie and please bring me back Mr. Spot when you have some free time.:):D I'll pay for shipping.:p

Kenny

Kindredspirit
11-06-2007, 09:01 PM
please bring me back Mr. Spot when you have some free time.:):D I'll pay for shipping.:p

Kenny

umm.....Let me think about that.

Nope. No can do:D

xo

M~

DiscusFreakaZoid
01-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Ive ordered from Kenny and had excellent results. :alien:

scuba guy
01-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Who's Kenny?

I'm new here - so I have no idea who Kenny is ....

DiscusFreakaZoid
01-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Who's Kenny?

He is one of the many great sponsors here. Has a ton of positive feedback. If you want quality fish and great customer service id check him out. you wont be disappointed

his link below

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119

Jhhnn
01-31-2010, 02:23 AM
Who's Kenny?

Kenny Cheung of Kenny's Discus, one of our sponsors.

hedut
01-31-2010, 07:24 AM
Who's Kenny?

If you don't know Kenny it's mean you don't see AWESOME discus yet:p:p:p:p. he sponsor here you could check at sponsor section :D:D:D:D