PDA

View Full Version : Great Fish From Rocky Mountain Discus!

jgriffis1611
11-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Hello,
I resently bought some discus from Al at Rocky Mountain Discus. These fish are wonderful specimens and the best I have seen. They are 3-4 inches and High and Round and Bulky! Just what I was hoping for. There is 3 Blue Diamonds and 3 Blue Turqs. I will definitely do business with him again. He also is a great guy with great customer service. The fish were packed so well, that when I put them in my tank they swam around like they had been in that tank all thier life. I am new to this forum, but I hope you will believe what I write. I would post pictures, but I'm on diiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll uuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp!

Joseph
Jesus Saves

Tropical Haven
11-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Congrats on the new discus, need to show some pictures of these discus. Dial up, there is still dial up for internet access? :D:D:D

Discus_KC
11-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Joseph,

Get some pics up. We all want to see them !!

Jack

Diamond Discus
11-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Have you seen his Millenium gold Discus?? Wow, they are awesome too!! Congrats on your new Discus. I've talked to Al on the phone and he is a very nice man.

Kindredspirit
11-06-2007, 10:04 PM
I've talked to Al on the phone and he is a very nice man.

He is?:D:D

Rinlor
11-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Yea Al is very nice and well go out of his way to help you when you need it.

Bryan

jgriffis1611
11-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Hello,
Thank you all for your response. I still have dial up, because I live too far out to get anything else. Ifyou'll look at his sight you can see the shape of the Blue Diamonds, since mine are younger they still need to color out. His Picture on there sure looks very similar to mine. His Picture of the blue Turqs is not the best of a picture and does not show the quality of his fish.
When I say the best I've seen, I realize that we all have preferences. I am not a discus judge and do not claim to be and I have some other great discus from Angelwings on Aquabid and some from Central Ohio Discus. I have found some great customer service from each of those. The discus from Angelwings have some growing out to do before I can compare them to the bigger fish I have.

Joseph
Jesus Saves

Justice
05-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Hello,
I resently bought some discus from Al at Rocky Mountain Discus. These fish are wonderful specimens and the best I have seen. They are 3-4 inches and High and Round and Bulky! Just what I was hoping for. There is 3 Blue Diamonds and 3 Blue Turqs. I will definitely do business with him again. He also is a great guy with great customer service. The fish were packed so well, that when I put them in my tank they swam around like they had been in that tank all thier life. I am new to this forum, but I hope you will believe what I write. I would post pictures, but I'm on diiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll uuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp!

Joseph
Jesus Saves

Trust me I believe you I bought some from RMD too, and they arrived very lively and have great appetites.

whitedevil
02-13-2010, 10:24 AM
old thread I know but this is the reason I signed up here.

I am very glad to see great reviews of Al's discus. We are ordering from him as soon as he gets back to us.

are there pics of his discus as pets? Id like to see how they came in and how they developed.

thank you

Justice
02-15-2010, 03:18 AM
old thread I know but this is the reason I signed up here.

I am very glad to see great reviews of Al's discus. We are ordering from him as soon as he gets back to us.

are there pics of his discus as pets? Id like to see how they came in and how they developed.

thank youThese were taken on or about November 2nd 2009 by my phones cam so I apologize for the picture quality.

These are of the Blue Diamonds and Brilliant Blues I bought from RMD back in May 2009 they were 2.5 inches when I first bought them they are around 5.5 inches at this time they were at 5 inches when pics were taken... ~HTH~

You can get some very nice Discus from several of the Sponsors on here if You would consider them as well.

whitedevil
02-15-2010, 10:32 AM
I will consider them I know WCD is right around the corner from my sisters house and there is another guy named ed from naperville that is supposed to have some very nice discus.

RMD is considered because of how well AL takes care of his investment and his customers.