PDA

View Full Version : A BIG THANK TO......

forrest
01-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Lets see........... Excellent, outstanding,superior,passionate.........and above all , you can't find a better person to have as a friend in Discus.
I think everybody here will agree with me on this !
I received 24 fish from Kenny on this order, Albino Golden Whites,
Penang Eruptions,Albino Goldens,White Butterflies,White Scorpions,Golden
Leopards. All arrived in excellent condition,boxes were warm and, not a single bag was leaking. All have been eating almost constantly since I received them.
Thanks for bringing in such excellent fish ! Hats Off to you and Forrest for all of your hard work !!!!
Charles
P.S. I have started on a new rack that will hold 16 more tanks.... you and Forrest need to get busy on the next shipment:D

i ve copied below from
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=61590

My friend Kenny has always done the most wonderful job finding me the strains I am interested in. Not only that, he sends me fish of the highest quality. He knows what I like and he picks it out for me. Imagine that.....

The fish that I received today are a perfect example. I'd been wanting Albino Blue Diamond Intermediates. I wanted high bodies, high fins and red irises. Guess what I got? High bodies, high fins and red irises. I was also intriqued by the Flamingos. What a wonderful job Forrest has done breeding this beautiful strain. I have 4. They are all perferctly round with smooth foreheads. They are babies...maybe 2 1/2", but their natural red color and beautiful red irises are there already.

I'm pretty picky. Actually I'm more picky than anyone has a right to be. But Kenny's fish have always delighted me. As long as he continues to sell fish I will buy from him and nobody else.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=61491

I received my Albino blue diamond intermediates last night. I thought my packing was good. This was some of the best packing I have ever seen. No leaks, bags were snug and padded well so they would not fall over. Discus nice and round with great fins. I look forward to raising and breeding these. Kenny your service and advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again for such great personal service.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=61512

Wells what I have to say I hate FedEx. Well I did get to make a friend (FedEx guy). He himself told me FedEx sucks. Well my guys came from Kenny. I opened the box filled with bags and so many heat packets. I thought I order fish not shipping supplies Kenny. All fish was packed really well. Tripled thick bags. With 5 heat packs, my fish wouldn't had made it without them. Been very cold in New York these past week, got really sick and still am. I was in touch with Kenny from 9am this morning till I got the package, which was around 4:40pm. Kenny don't know how to thank you. Kenny told me he was going to get some sleep the last time I talked to him (at last the poor guy). Wells thanks for everything Kenny. Enjoy your rest. Kenny you don't have to call me back if you don't want to. LOL

John

hi all,
I am very grateful for all your support and all of your kind words...it almost brings tears to my eyes(and Kenny's eyes,i think).

A BIG THANK TO

Al, Ryan smith, A1 Aquarium World, Al M., alxjss, April, Bsw

Carolina discus, carlos, crimson cross, Codiscus, cyril, Digithemlow, Discus hans,

Dpt8, discman123, Elite Aquaria, Elcid, Fern , Greyhoundfan, Jack, Jack396, Jason,

jczz1232, KJoFan, Kenny, LizStreithorst, mikesmac, Mikscus, numinous, paletka ,

seanyuki, Smdiscus, sriangel, Todaydiscus, VerSus13, VL67, vlam, walkinghorse.

my apologies if i miss out any of u.

best rgds,
forrest.

LizStreithorst
01-09-2008, 09:23 PM
And I send a big thank you to you, Forrest. The cream rises to the top as it always will.

Darren's Discus
01-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Forrest,
It's alway's a pleasure to deal with someone who is truly passionate about the hobby,looking forward to getting some more quality fishes from you in the near future and some more late night phone calls from you ! LOL:D

cheers

White Worm
01-09-2008, 10:12 PM
I missed out this time but you can be assured that will not be the case next time. Your fish, Kennys fish and 2 people who believe in quality and customer service above everything. Class acts!!! I have known Kenny for a few years now and I have received my fair share of discus from him and now it seems his stock value has increased even more (if thats possible). Kenny has always been a class act and now you have a great team with quality discus. I cant think of anything better than that! Mike

jczz1232
01-10-2008, 02:16 AM
Thanks so much Forrest.

John

April
01-10-2008, 02:01 PM
we are all very grateful you take such pride in your work and pleasing people. its also nice to have personal contact with the person who is breeding and supplying the fish. thats what make alot of the difference. you are a big part of our discus community.

Kenny's Discus
01-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Forrest, I agree with all of the above comments and I would like to give my most sincere THANK YOU back to you.:) I valued our friendship and your dedication to excellence.:)

Take care buddy,

Kenny

BSW
02-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Hey Forrest - THANK YOU !!!
Many of your fish come to my town.
Salt Lake City, Utah. to Edy @ Utah Discus. He's one great guy too. And certainly knows how to pick his fish, I wish some of your Flamingos, would find their way to my town !
As the matter of fact, I think ALL the fish I own are from you.
I have 15 of your fish now, and looking to buy more from Edy.
My most recent - 5 Red Scarlets
They have all been GREAT fish. Grown big, healthy as can be. Just couldn't ask for more. Keep sending them our way, I look forward to every shipment ..........
Thanks again -
BSW

truc_tuyen
02-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Forest,

when are we going to have more "Penang Eruptions", I like those

Truc

Kenny's Discus
02-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Forest,

when are we going to have more "Penang Eruptions", I like those

Truc

Hi Truc, I got those::)
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?p=439846#post439846

Kenny

truc_tuyen
02-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Kenny,

did you have the "Penang Eruptions" in yet? How is the body shape? I used to have 7, I sold them to other just because they does not have round body shape.

thanks

Kenny's Discus
02-19-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi Truc, yes I got in the 3"+/- Penang Eruptions and I just posted pics of them...take a look I think they're pretty round.:)

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=62412

Thanks Truc,
Kenny