PDA

View Full Version : 01/13/08 Just a video

phidelt85
01-13-2008, 08:02 PM
These guys are doing really good as previously stated. Still eating well. I've been slowly increasing the WC percentage and trying to add more water off the storage tank directly. But I'm not pushing it too much. Here's a video for ya'lls entertainment:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t78/cuervogold85/Discus%20Hobbyist%20Challenge%20Pics/01-13-08/th_MOV03885.jpg (http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t78/cuervogold85/Discus%20Hobbyist%20Challenge%20Pics/01-13-08/?action=view&current=MOV03885.flv)

two utes
01-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi Jose. I really enjoyed watching your video clip. you sure have a nice group of fish there mate, and you've got them so well trained to come to you for a growth check. Very impressive!:thumbsup:
'Half dead' has come along nicely too. I also have one dark fish, which is the smallest out of the group. 'Poo' seems to be behaving a little better since the last time l saw him to.
Keep up the good work....and the picture and video clips coming to.:D

LizStreithorst
01-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Here is a man who spends time watching his fish! Very Impressive! I love how you said that they thought they were going to be fed. In the first part of the vidio, they were pooing black poo all over the place to make room for the food to come. I hope they got a nice treat when they got through being movie stars. You are doing a wonderful job.

renae
01-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Wow I'm really going to enjoy seeing how these turn out for you,looks like they are growing fast,thanks for sharing.

Darren's Discus
01-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Jose,
great video,fish are doing real well.

cheers

BSW
01-13-2008, 09:45 PM
They just look great !
Gosh makes me want another tank of youngins
I'm glad they are doing so well and growing so fast for you -
Thanks for the video, I really enjoy those.
B

phidelt85
01-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi Jose. I really enjoyed watching your video clip. you sure have a nice group of fish there mate, and you've got them so well trained to come to you for a growth check. Very impressive!:thumbsup:
'Half dead' has come along nicely too. I also have one dark fish, which is the smallest out of the group. 'Poo' seems to be behaving a little better since the last time l saw him to.
Keep up the good work....and the picture and video clips coming to.:D
Thanks, Joe, I appreciate the compliment!! Lil Half-dead has made quite the turnaround since his/her arrival. You would think because of his size he would just bully everyone else. I guess he's just a better sibling for being so "nice" to his smaller siblings.

Poo, has settled down a bit. He seems to share a little better now, though at times I just want to put him in timeout or something :D

Here is a man who spends time watching his fish! Very Impressive! I love how you said that they thought they were going to be fed. In the first part of the vidio, they were pooing black poo all over the place to make room for the food to come. I hope they got a nice treat when they got through being movie stars. You are doing a wonderful job.

:D Thanks, Liz. They seem to have bottomless pits for stomachs. Always at the top when I show up with those begging eyes. Sometimes I just can't resist but to drop something in there. :D

Wow I'm really going to enjoy seeing how these turn out for you,looks like they are growing fast,thanks for sharing.
You're quite Welcome, Nicole. I'm glad you enjoyed the video as much as enjoyed making it. I had to narrate a bit more for Mark's sake. :D

Jose,
great video,fish are doing real well.

cheers

Thanks, Darren. They're doing pretty good aren't they? :D

They just look great !
Gosh makes me want another tank of youngins
I'm glad they are doing so well and growing so fast for you -
Thanks for the video, I really enjoy those.
B

YW, B!! :D I just like their vigor. Always wanting to be the center of attention. :)

alxjss
01-14-2008, 06:07 AM
Hey Jose. I love ur videos. U r very good at that. I am jelous of that. Ur fish r looking great. Keep it up dude:D Have a brain fart. Forgot how to spell:o

GrillMaster
01-14-2008, 11:41 AM
There is the narration we all know an love!! :D

Fish are lookin good my friend!!! :thumbsup:

tc
Mark

phidelt85
01-14-2008, 12:16 PM
There is the narration we all know an love!! :D

Fish are lookin good my friend!!! :thumbsup:

tc
Mark