PDA

View Full Version : strange

marielou20
01-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Really Strange, I was looking at my discus yesterday night, and everything seems to be allright in my tank.

This morning, 2 discus found death , the day before everyone was in good shape, no sign of illness, the water parameters are all ok

did someone had that same problem before?

White Worm
01-28-2008, 04:19 PM
The first thing you need to do is find out what changed. Did you do some cleaning around the tank, plants, fish, air, w/c's? There are so many things that could happen. Hard to tell. Sorry about your loss.

andy81
01-28-2008, 10:16 PM
ive had a similiar thing happen to me. what seemed like a perfectly healthy blue diamond, was dead the next day. but when you look back there should be some indication. in my case the blue was hanging in the back of the tank near the top for a few days. i didnt think much of it cuase its color was normal and it appeared to be eating. but it deff was acting diff than the others.

marielou20
01-29-2008, 06:30 PM
mine were ok the day before, swimming everywhere with the rest of the group and eating well. its the first time I see something like this one.....really strange case:angel:

Discus_adictus
02-01-2008, 03:54 AM
Hi Marielou,

I'm sorry for your loss. Does your discus have any sign that it was hormoned? Strange death happens to hormoned discus.

marielou20
02-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi Marielou,

I'm sorry for your loss. Does your discus have any sign that it was hormoned? Strange death happens to hormoned discus.

No sign of nothing!!!!