PDA

View Full Version : LSS & Leopard AA grades fr Kenny's Discus

disvegas
01-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Can't be happier with the quality fish from Kenny. Picked up 6 ( 3 LSS & 3 Leopard) from his magic garage last Friday and they are now trying to adapt their new home and are eating bw great. Very healthy and nice shape and color. Thanks Kenny!

Collin,

Organic Farmer
01-29-2008, 09:00 AM
Vary nice good luck with them Tom

Organic Farmer
01-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Very nice good luck with them Tom

Kenny's Discus
01-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Hi Collin, thanks for the update and kind feedback my friend. They look very comfortable in your new home!:) Is this the 40g tank that you told me about earlier? It's very nice I hope to be able to see updated pics of them as they grow...I still love those "fat" bodies of them.:D

Enjoy your new fish Collin and many thanks again! You know the drill...stay in touch as always.:)

Kenny

GrillMaster
01-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Very nice acquisition from a great source indeed Tom! :thumbsup:

Look forward to the updates! :)

tc
Mark

truc_tuyen
01-29-2008, 01:40 PM
Who is the breeder for those fish? I may need to order some from Kenny next time. His stuff sell fast.

disvegas
01-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Tom & Mark, Yes indeed those are great to have and thanks for the comments.

truc-tuyen, The fish are from Tony Tan, one of the best and well known breeders from Malaysia. If you prefer to get more info regarding this breeder, get a hold of Kenny of Kenny's Discus and he will tell you everything you need to know. BTW, Kenny is the importer/wholesaler of Tony Tan discus in the States. Good luck.

Kenny, Thanks for your warm welcome and giving me another opportunity to visit your improved magic garage. It looked wonderful and the setup were clean-looking, not to mention all the nice discus and the many variety of them. It was really nice to meet you again indeed. Yes, the fish are in their 40g tank home with water temp at 85. 60% wc daily and salt is added every time and I am planning to do the routine for 2 weeks. After that, temp will reduce to 84 and no salt but still do daily wc. I will try to get you updated of the progress and hopefully it will be good. Thank you and take care.

Collin,

kaceyo
01-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Very nice. I particularly like the shape and finnage of the leopards. Awsome!

Kacey

truc_tuyen
02-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Kenny, you are killing me with those fish

Kenny's Discus
02-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Mark, Truc, Collin, Kacey; thank you all again for the kind comments.:)

Kenny

richmond5
02-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Can't be happier with the quality fish from Kenny. Picked up 6 ( 3 LSS & 3 Leopard) from his magic garage last Friday and they are now trying to adapt their new home and are eating bw great. Very healthy and nice shape and color. Thanks Kenny!

Collin,

Hi Collin:
Congra on you new additions. Just curious, how big are they? I noticed all the red spots are shown up already. What size are they,thanks!

Alex:)

MSD
04-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Seems like Kenny is the "new" Cary. Well done!