PDA

View Full Version : Patrick's fish room, not much but it'll do

aznboystyl3
02-27-2008, 04:51 AM
So i only have currently 4 tanks. thats all the room i can fit in my dads garage.
this is not exactly a new set up. ive had this "fish room" for at least two years already and havent been the type to post till now.

currently im trying to breed blue diamond high fin and leapord snake skin.

BSW
02-27-2008, 10:16 AM
I see expansion in your future !!!
Looks nice so far -
Good luck with it, once you get the Discus going, you might get Dad hooked too :D
I'm jealous, not only do you have more tanks than me, AND a place to keep them, but you live in S.F ! Lucky guy !
B

aznboystyl3
02-27-2008, 02:30 PM
haha ya i already got my dad hooked on it. he just cant ignore the electricity bill haha

whats wrong with the water in salt lake city?

Darren's Discus
02-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Patrick,
mate look's great but i bet if your still going in 12 month's you will have at least doubled the amount of tank's you have ! (if dad let's you):D

cheers

aznboystyl3
02-27-2008, 07:24 PM
ya.. if my dad lets me. im having a hard time tryin to find room for a possible RO unit. thats how hard it is to get room.

Diskboy12
02-27-2008, 09:46 PM
The only sucky part of my dad's garage is that its not attached to the house or heated, plus he doesn't have much room since it seems like he has 5 of every tool EVER lol. Plus he has the cars he does for people filling up space.

-Kevin

aznboystyl3
02-28-2008, 12:30 AM
haha ya im pretty much the same way though. like if you look at all the stuff around the fish tanks. its either all tools, old clothes, or shoes. plus two cars.
ill post of more pictures of my room later when i get the chance to take more pictures.

jczz1232
02-28-2008, 06:30 AM
You can add more tanks easy. Just need to tidy up a bit and move things around. Just by looking at these 2 pictures. On those 2 racks. You can fit at least 2 more tanks.

John

BSW
02-28-2008, 07:59 AM
haha ya i already got my dad hooked on it. he just cant ignore the electricity bill haha

whats wrong with the water in salt lake city?

Nothing is wrong with SLC water, actually it's pretty good Discus water, unless your hatching eggs, then it needs a little RO work.
SF is just one of my favorite places, we're a 10 hr. drive from there, and go quite often.
B

Kindredspirit
02-28-2008, 08:28 AM
but you live in S.F ! Lucky guy !
B

South City....not San Francisco;) Big difference, Brenda ~ but I love it there too!

Just think when you get to be a big famous breeder, you can show these pictures!....and 'remember when'.....!:)

Good Luck!

aznboystyl3
02-28-2008, 11:01 AM
haha remember when i had a corner of the garage... now i have WOW

dude ive seen some amazing garages full of like 20 + tanks. CRAZY NICE

SAD THING TODAY... my leapords ate their fry.
(i lowered water, increase light, took out filter) anything else i have to do.

the parents were watching the frys on the cone but many were still swimming around the other side of the tank.

HOW TO GET FRY ATTACHED?