PDA

View Full Version : II Discus show in Poland

Gajowa
02-28-2008, 09:39 PM
Hi
Polish Club of Discus Lovers ( PKMD) will held a II Discus Championship Show in Cracow, Poland in June 2008.
We would like to invite you, together with your discus to our show. It will be a great pleasure to have discus poeple from US and other countries in Cracow :)
Maybe some people will be in Poland on holidays during that time, and would like to see that show?

All the info is here

WWW.zoofestiwal.krakow.pl

Barbara

brewmaster15
02-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi Barbara!

Thanks for posting this for our membership! I hope some can make it there to take photos and report back...

Please keep us updated as the date approaches!

take care,
al

Gajowa
05-10-2008, 08:58 AM
I will give you a little update on our show. More than 140 discus are entered from Poland, Germany, Italy, Slovakia, Singapore and Czeh Republic.
The show will be great !!!

Barbara

PS. Al do you know if someone will come? Please let me know and I will help with hotel booking

Heiko Bleher
05-31-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi,

this is Heiko Bleher and I can only congratulate Barabara and the Polish Discus Club for organizing such an incredible (discus)event in one of Europe's oldest and most beautiful cities (tremendously restored city after free from communism - and now EU, no more borders...).

Note that some of the best judges (Singapore, Malaysia, UK, Poland and myself from Italy) will certainly do the best job and they are a guarantee for best judging-results, but also for fair results. All are discus experts. (And I am holding two lectures.)

Anyone who finds a cheap (they are still available) flight, should not miss this unique event and see some of the best part in Europe to assist certainly the second largest discus championships in the world today...

Best regards and hope to see some of you thee,

always (from a collector)

Heiko Bleher
www.aquapress-bleher.com
(On this website you can see all details of in under "Latest News" and there is also a link the the exhibition and contest as well)

Gajowa
04-05-2009, 07:17 PM
http://www.zoofestiwal.krakow.pl/pages/index.php?page=8_wyniki_ogolna&lang=en

This are the winers of the show

Eddie
04-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Nice competition, the pictures look very nice. Thanks for sharing

Eddie