PDA

View Full Version : Great link! Get Cash Rebates for ordering on line!

pinkertd
03-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Hey all my Simply friends,

I found a website: http://www.ebates.com, that gives rebates for shopping online at the stores they are affiliated with. One of them is Drs Foster & Smith. I just got a rebate payment of $8.19 for an order I placed on Sundayto Drs F&S deposited directly to my palpal account. Do yourself a favor and sign up! There are 100's of places we normally shop on line that have linked up with ebates for additional savings. There's a column that shows exactly how much of a cash rebate you will earn when you shop there, thru ebates, on line. Even if the items are on sale you'll still earn rebates on them too! I also got $10 cash put in my account as a sign up bonus.

Signing up is absolutely free. Put my email in as a member who referred you and we'll both get an additional $10 cash signup bonus! My email is pinkertd@yahoo.com. Always use the ebates portal to go to the on-line store you want to shop at, ebates opens a ticket and keeps track of what your rebate will be based on your total $$ spent on the order. When you mouse over the merchants you'll also see what their current sales are as well. There are places to check out to see who's currently offering free shipment and also for additional savings coupons for merchants. Then tell your friends and have them put your email down as a referral so you both get the additional $10. I do almost all my aquarium supply ordering on line, so it is great to get a cash rebate back!

When you use it, come back and post about your savings!

DiscusOnly
03-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Debbi,

Not sure if this site allows referrals.. but I personally use www.fatwallet.com to get cashback for online shopping. Drs. Foster and Smith cashback about is up to 5%.

I've earned about $600 over the years using fatwallet.

pinkertd
03-02-2008, 09:14 AM
Hi Van,
Thanks for the tip on fatwallet. I had not heard of that link before but I will sign up there as well. This hobby isn't getting any cheaper and cash back is cash back!
Take care!