PDA

View Full Version : thanks kenny

afick
03-29-2008, 03:36 AM
I just got 4 SAD from Kenny and they look great. They arrived on time and he did a great job in packing them. The best thing of all is I was under the weather the past few days and he shipped the fish out to me without receiving payment. Yes we have talked on the phone and email each other a number of times but he doesn't know me from the man in the moon.

Thanks,
Andre

subcooler
03-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Glad to hear your fish are doing well!
I'm not surprised about getting the fish before the payment was received-Kenny's a super guy!:angel:
He's helpful after the sale too!
Enjoy your fish!
Rob

Kenny's Discus
03-30-2008, 04:38 AM
Andre, thanks for the kind feedback. I'm glad to hear about the safe arrival of the fish.:) Hope you are enjoying the SAD's and that you are now feeling back to 100%. We'll talk soon my friend.

Rob, thank you so much. All of us here are helping each other out, it's what the forum is all about!:) How are "my" Forrest's fish:D doing? Let me know buddy!

Thanks,
Kenny

subcooler
03-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Kenny,
The fish from Forrest order are doing great!:D
It took awhile to cycle the tank(finally getting Nitrate readings-and keeping them @5ppm) I'm glad for your advice to not move cycled sponge from original discus tank-I'm sure you remember all of our talks about having to medicate that tank.They are doing well again also:D
I took some pics of the Forrest fish today-trying to sort through them & post the best(none of them do justice to the beautiful fish you sent me!)
I'm wondering when we will see the Albino Eruptions(Forrest posted) in your tanks for sale? They'd make a sweet pair with my Eruption leopard from this shipment!
Thanks again my friend,
Rob

Kenny's Discus
03-31-2008, 04:49 PM
Rob, glad to know Forrest's fish are doing well and I would expect nothing less coming from the man.:) (have seen how his fish are in mine) I'm looking forward to seeing some updated pictures of the group.

Congrats on your tank cycling, you must have been working hard for the daily WC's.:p Yes I remember all the conversation we had in the past and I had a great time chatting with you my friend.

The Albino Eruptions should be here soon.:) When they're ready I'll be posting more info/pictures of them.

Thanks Rob, have a nice day!

Kenny